1,163 results
All reviews green park midnight biryani once upon a time value for money midnight buffet mid night banquet team haleem excellent service the heart of the city special thanks front office duty manager room service business hotel excellent hotel central location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A home away from home.Spacious rooms,well appointed & maintained bathrooms,excellent service,variety in buffet breakfast,huge & delicious spread for buffet lunch.Above all,very good location too.Meticulously maintained property.Have stayed there twice & look forward to staying there again.Three cheers to the management & staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed yesterday night in this hotel ( 12th Nov) . This is one of the old property in Hyderabad for the last 26 years.. Even though time has passed but they were able to maintain the hotel well. Customer support is good and acceptable standard . Overall the experience is good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Overall a great Hotel with good food. The Staff were very attentive & helpful. The Restaurant Staff went out of the way to suggest & prepare dishes specially for us; they even modified dishes as per our request. However, there were a lot of Trainee Staff who were not up to the mark.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerGPH, Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that our food, service and hospitality were up to your expectations and you had a good time at our hotel.
I have made a note of your feedback about our Trainee Staff being present in the restaurant.

Look forward to seeing you soon at Green Park, Hyderabad.

Best Regards

KS Kumar. GM

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Thehotel is really in amazing place I stayed for 2 days on an official trip it was really enjoyable moment for me the rooms are really very comfortable and the restaurant has a plethora of dishes and its buffet and I enjoyed the Midnight biryani in the Green Park it's really awesome experience I definitely recommend this hotel for stay the hotel is just situated in the heart of the city and it's really close to the metro stations which is a convenient thing for us to commute places, I would definitely recommend this hotel for having a pleasant stay in Hyderabad

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

Look forward to seeing you soon at Green Park, Hyderabad.

Best Regards

KS Kumar. GM

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

The stay at Green Park was comfortable and memorable. The rooms are comfortable with excellent services. Food is very good and quite reasonable.

The common areas are quite pleasant and the staff very courteous and helpful.

I had visited for business and would like to return with family.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerGPH, Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to know that our food, services and hospitality were up to your expectations and your had a great time at our hotel.

Look forward to welcoming you soon at Green Park, Hyderabad.

Best Regards,