I had been to Hyderabad for a Business Trip in Oct'11. The initial impression that this hotel gives you is overwhelming. It looks Imposing and it feels that one has gone Back to the Medieval Era. It is almost as good as a real castle. The car park area is spacious and the lobby with the swords hanging on the walls attracts attention. The rooms are designed in medieval style. However, the moment the room doors are opened, you find yourself in a weirdly designed room. The beds were hard and there was no hot water in the bathroom.The breakfast is Ok and the staff was hospitable, Over all a poor experience. One can avoid this place for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete getaway from mundane business class hotels – a centrally located 4 star boutique hotel in the city of pearls and minarets – Hyderabad. Built on the lines of a Bavarian Castle-Schloss Neushwanstien, this abode of royal luxury and gorgeous grandeurs is constructed in medieval European architectural style and is in front of the Andhra Pradesh State Secretariat, Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Expedia, Yatra, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Amrutha Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Amrutha Castle Hotel Hyderabad
- Best Western Hotel Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Best Western
- Best Western Hyderabad