Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 93
US$ 68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

US$ 69
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 164
1,148 results
All reviewsoberoi groupbusiness triphitech cityindian restaurantexcellent serviceexcellent hotelhi tech citybreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousgreat ambiencein room diningrestaurant staffdelicious foodtake carecourteous staffspecial mentionspecial thanks
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We have visited Trident & arranged the interview walk-in, it was handled so much well & they extended there helping hand as well.
In terms of stay- the service is excellent, food options are very good.

Loved the stay....must visit

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind comments and sparing time to post a review on the hotel and its services.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on service and food quality. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Hyderabad.

Best regards

Reviewed 22 February 2018

The facilities at the room is indeed very good - I stayed here on my business tour for the 1st time. There is a good blend of Indian and non Indian dishes. The reception, managers are all very welcoming and deal with customers with trust and care. They do charge a premium price for their meals which make it not reachable for individuals though.

A special mention about the chef Mr.Chetan : He is always smiling and provides individual attention to the visitors. He made me feel very special and homely after a day long work. He took extra are in making sure my needs are met and did make some good suggestions on what was special that day and so on. Inspite of his busy schedule I could see that he would do so with all the guests and at his young age, the attitude is remarkable. The hotel is fortunate to have him and he will go a long way.

A special mention also to the management there including Kush, Gaurav, Ajay and Neha. They worked on a situation I had at the hotel giving their best.

Overall my experience is very good and this hotel will surely be on top of my list during my next visit

Room Tip: top floors - I stayed at 20th !
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for a most wonderful review and rating us so highly.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your ratings of our services are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts.

I have conveyed your generous compliments to Chetan, Kush, Ajay, Neha and the rest of the team- they truly appreciates your gracious praise. Thank you

I am sometimes not even aware of the success stories that occur in on a typical day at Trident Hyderabad. I learn about them when speaking to guests, or when reading a review like yours. I will personally congratulate each one of them, who went out of their way to delight you. They would be truly pleased to read your gracious praise.

Expectations for us to deliver are very high, but I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and not only enjoy but take pride in what they do.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us and for your feedback, we look forward to your return visit sometime soon. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Many thanks!

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time.
My preference was different, but my favourite in Hyderabad was full, and my admin booked this hotel.

My image about Trident hotels were “Midrange, not the top.”
But this hotel was very good.

My room was good on the top 21st floor with Trident Club Lounge.
The view was nice, the bed was comfortable, the bath was good.
In addition to those fundamental features, I saw several details caring the guests.
The soap is from the brand of my wife’s favourite.
Some advice about tips were at the washroom.
And so on.

Foods are good.

More importantly, I’ve experienced great care and service by the staff members everywhere.

Very much impressed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Guest

We are glad to receive your feedback following your recent stay and really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have shared your review with the team; they are delighted to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Hyderabad.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Foreign tour experience I experienced staying in this hotel. Awesome hotel in service. Staff are very good. Food is really good. Free WiFi. Large parking. Rooms bedsheets and bathrooms are very clean and neat. Rooms rates are very high. But can have very good experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

I trust you are well and your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay at Trident Hyderabad.

It gives me great pleasure to read and share your kind words on our excellent service, overall ambience , hotel décor, internet service and food.

Your feedback is highly valued and means so much to us, all. Thank you! it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I do hope to welcome you back to The Trident very soon, in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best regards

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I really had a good time at the hotel d staff was really caring and very nice and they made me feel very special thank u every one for a wonderful experience I wud like to keep going back for d experience

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Many thanks for a wonderfully crafted , precise review. I trust your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at the hotel and we are especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

I have shared your review with my colleagues; the team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your generous compliments with everyone - the team shall truly appreciate your gracious praise.

Thank you ! it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Above all it is most rewarding to note that you will consider staying at The Trident when in Hyderabad, next.

Sincerely