1,191 results
All reviewsoberoi groupbusiness triphitech cityexcellent serviceindian restaurantexcellent hotelhi tech citybreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousrestaurant staffgreat hospitalityspecial mentiondelicious foodtake carecourteous staffspecial thanksbiryani
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Had conducted a recruitment drive here. Courteous staff, great food, central location, good infrastructure. Must visit. From the minute we stepped in till the minute we got out, we were not unattended. All our recruitment drives have been happening in Trident only now!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your valuable time in writing a review for Trident, Hyderabad on TripAdvisor.

I am happy to know about your experience at Trident, Hyderabad. Thank you for your graciousness in recognizing the service at our Hotel by the team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The Trident is by far the best hotel in Hyderabad. Competitively priced, this world class hotel excels in its quality of rooms and housekeeping, restaurants offering highest standard of cuisine, front desk and floor management. Nothing is to much trouble, all provided with a welcoming smile.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear TripAdvisor member,

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Hyderabad.

Thank you for feedback on the overall experience of your stay with us.

Recognition from our guests is perhaps the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotel – your kind sentiments therefore mean the world to all of us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Hyderabad.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Excellent hotel with welcoming and great staff memebers!! Very good food during breakfast and lunch. Lots of choices for dinner in the hotel and around the hotel. I would highly reccomend this hotel to people of all ages and types of trip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Trident, Hyderabad.
I have shared your compliments with the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

All of us at Trident, Hyderabad endeavor to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely.

Our Master Chefs focus is to ensure that each and every element of the dish is perfect before it is presented to the guest. We ensure that our guests enjoy their meal.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Hyderabad.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The service is top notch and is of highest quality. All staff is extremely helpful and smiling but Parth at reception is exceptional. He goes out of the way to help. Food is amazing. I will always come back here.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I am happy to know that you had a comfortable at at our Hotel - thank you for your graciousness in recognizing the service at our Hotel by the team and Parth.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back to Trident, Hyderabad.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Staff are friendly and very helpful especially ananya and kumari in the reception desk. Room hotel is well designed. Best room in high floor and facing the city(slightly noisy from the car,traffic but bearable and hot in the aftefnoon). during divali festival you will be able to see fireworks and city light. Room facing garden are quiet and not so hot during afternoon. Pool and gym are fantastic. Not so many food variety on breakfast. Overral i have a nice experience in trident hyderabad.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your review following your stay at Trident, Hyderabad.

I am very happy to know about overall experience at our Hotel. I have shared your compliments with Ananya and Kumari for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. All of us at Trident, Hyderabad endeavour to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely.

Furthermore, the values handed down to us by our Founder Chairman ask each one of us to place our guests above all else. I am glad that Ananya and Kumari have been able to follow the values handed down to us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, hyderabad.