“Best buffet in hyderabad!!”
Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Ranked #31 of 5,699 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I have been to this place multiple time and never always find their buffet best in hyderabad.
Their spread is one of the best i find among other 5 stars. Last time i went for sunday brunch and it was amazing!!!!

7  Thank RohitRaj
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Seasonal Tastes

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Hi,

I stayed in this hotel at the month of dec & I was expecting that services might get declined as its the holiday season. But the staff here was clam & understanding. The manager Mr. Krishna was very helpfull & understanding. Overall its was a NICE STAY.

Regards
jatin

7  Thank Jatin09
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This restaurant is basically a high end buffet. The selection is vast and the food is quite good.

2  Thank Bryan S
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I have been this restaurant for over a month during my business trip.
This restaurant serves very fresh fruit juice & foods, which are well qualified delicious menu every day. Most of servers are very kind and smile.
I have been received very nice service from one special server, who is Shiva. He smiles everyday and support different kinds of Indian foods for me to know them well and expalin me about Indian food. I feel so comfortable knowing new foods everyday and enjoy the taste.
I like this restaurant a lot and enjoy having breakfast and dinner.

Enjoy your special day

5  Thank Hunkyu
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We've been staying at the Westin (Hyderabad) for the past week and half, and have over a week yet to go. During that time we thought we'd run out of food options within the hotel for dinner. Well... have we been surprised! We've eaten at Seasonal Taste almost every night, and they manage to vary their buffet selection of foods every day! They have local Indian options, Asian varieties, pastas/pizzas, salads and an amazing desert bar. The breakfast menu is the best I've ever seen. 7 food stations and around 8 chefs or so to cook you anything you could imagine.
The wait staff are all so attentive and helpful, if there's ever anything you feel like and you can't see it on display, they'll go out of their way to speak to the chefs and have something organised. Due to our long stay, we now have a few people that know us well. Shiva has been amazing, bringing us a selection of Indian breakfast foods every day, Rajinder (our chef) recommends some great daily selections and Bhavna looks after our every need (anticipating our next order).
Definitely a must for those travelling to Hyderabad. :-)

7  Thank Mel-Mark-2010