All reviews railway station visit hyderabad complimentary breakfast travel portal safe locker road facing vadas star hotel basic amenities nice experience very nice hotel place to stay hotel is located furniture auto kms toilet
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I am staying in Hotel Vaishnaoi for last 4-5 times whenever I am in Hyderabad. The experience has always been good....only difference is my last visit I realised the tariffs have significantly gone up. The rooms are really good, neat and clean. The bathroom is really spacious and well maintained. The room services are prompt though there is room for improvement in front office management. One special experience I must share here.... once I lost my PAN card in the hotel room and came back to Kolkata without realising the same. Once informed they really helped me a lot to get the same back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of our year end vacation. Enjoyed the experience

Rooms: nicely maintained. Helpful staff

Food: complimentary breakfast in the morning has good indian food varieties. Good taste. For dinner or lunch you can try delicious buffet which has good options for veg and non-veg lovers

Accessibility : very near to kachiguda railway station. Auto or cars are also easily available

Overall a very good experience for us. For.our next visit in Hyderabad we definitely want to stay again at this property

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this property for a night. It is very close to the Kachiguda railway station. Centrally located, hygienic, budget friendly, extremely helpful & nice staff. Offers breakfast which was delicious too. It has a restaurant too which is famous for sea food, didn't really get a chance to try that. But had a few vegetarian options - wasn't that good. The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable. It had wifi, washrooms were pretty clean too. The staff was quite courteous & flexible. All in all decent place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I happened to visit Hyderabad for a short visit with family en-route to a nearby district place. I was recommended this place by a few of my colleagues who have been regular customers and spoke praises about this Hotel.

I made an online booking through a travel portal but my train was arriving early in the morning. I therefore I sent a mail to the Hotel requesting them to give me an early check-in. To my surprise, I received a call from the Manager, Mr. Khan, confirming that my request was accepted & honoured.

The location is prime, right on the road that leads to Kacheguda Railway Station and is accessible easily from any Railway Station. Since it is in the heart of the City, you can get local mode of transportation very easily.

The check-in was very smooth and fast with a minimum fuss.

The rooms are quite big; I can say from my little travel experience that for this category and budget, the rooms are indeed big. It had minimum furniture which was properly placed to give an spacious feel. My little one had a lot of space to run around without much obstacles in between. The room was a road facing one and hence had a lot of natural light coming in.

The bathroom was a decent sized one. I feel there is need to improvise on the bathroom a bit. They have put up a plastic curtain to demarcate the Wet & Dry area of the bathroom but the curtain fails to live up to its purpose. The water from the shower does eventually flows into the dry area and ends up turning the entire bathroom wet.
They can either put up a sliding glass door or construct a half or one inch brick partition to hold the water in the wet area.

The room service is pretty efficient and quick. On the day of check-out, we had to leave very early [much before the Breakfast timing] and requested the kitchen for a Toast Butter for my little one; the kitchen willingly obliged.

Living up the praises heaped by my colleagues, this Hotel has ticked all the boxes that I look for in a good Hotel. I am surely coming back here in my next visit to Hyderabad!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vidyadheesh
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Hotel Vaishnaoi is located at 2 minutes walking distance from Kacheguda Station. The hotel looks quite modern and has a pleasing decor. The rooms are quite big and are well maintained. The bathroom is also quite spacious and the room has all the basic amenities. We requested for a iron box and it was promptly provided as well. The complimentary breakfast had a nice spread of south indian dishes and the crispy hot vadas stole the show. The staff were nice and courteous and would definitely recommend people to stay here

The only suggestion would be to provide the guests an early checkin if the rooms are available since many travellers reach in the morning via trains and have to wait till 12 noon for checkin

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple