1,888 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesarun guptakebabbusiness tripf b managervalue for moneyexcellent serviceinorbit mallspecial thanksbusiness hotelroom servicein room diningtaking careswimming poolexcellent staybreakfast buffet
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I did have a Deluxe room. The service was excellent. Lakshmi, one of the managers, always has a smile for new guests and makes you feel welcome. The pool is beautiful and well kept. Both restaurants are first class and accommodating. I always felt like Lemon Tree was an Oasis I could count on for a comfortable rest. The breakfast buffet also has more traditional western foods as an option which is a nice change of pace.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

It's a best place for stay I stayed 3 nights there it was a great experience I really impressed .rooms.are well equipped and the staff hospitality is very impressive .and the buffet I had there is really rich at taste.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Sorry for the delayed review. I had been to this hotel, last month in September. It's a good place to be. Most of the staffs are differently abled and working hand to hand with the other staffs. Adding value to the hospitality industry. Management helping the differently abled too good. Morning buffet is good too, restaurants are ambient.once you enter the lobby, it sweetly smells of lemons, quite mesmerising and energising.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Lemon tree for 2 nights. The hospitality of the staff was great. I loved the hospitality and friendly behavior of Rishi in Front Desk. He was so friendly and helped me a lot during my stay, as I was new to the city.
Great job! keep it up!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very happy to say that Lemontree is the best place to dine. This is my second visit in last two months and felt Nice ambiance great service from Veda and all. And the chefs are helpful. Mr. Sai Veer and Ehsan helped me a lot. I had good food. I appreciate the Management for hiring disable people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family