1,926 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager value for money excellent service inorbit mall special thanks business hotel room service in room dining taking care swimming pool excellent stay breakfast buffet
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Lemon tree for 2 nights. The hospitality of the staff was great. I loved the hospitality and friendly behavior of Rishi in Front Desk. He was so friendly and helped me a lot during my stay, as I was new to the city.
Great job! keep it up!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Very happy to say that Lemontree is the best place to dine. This is my second visit in last two months and felt Nice ambiance great service from Veda and all. And the chefs are helpful. Mr. Sai Veer and Ehsan helped me a lot. I had good food. I appreciate the Management for hiring disable people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

A great hotel to stay in lemontree premier.I highly recommended it.good breakfast. they make you feel like home.food in republic noodles and kebab theater was awesome.staff in kebab theater swaraj,habeeb,and dasrath were very helpful and great concept.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lemon Tree Premier is the ideal choice of stay in Hyderabad.I visited there for official purpose. Prices are reasonable. Thai food was awesome. The hotel has excellent staff. Special mention for Front Desk staff Barkha who ensured service is fast and efficient.
Thanks Barkha for your hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms are so luxurious.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The ambiance, especially the fragrance is quite good. The hotel is clean and the staff quite supportive. The staff is differently abled. This was one of the better things I liked about this hotel. The rooms are decent in size. It has a roof top swimming pool which is quite good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo