“Great Experience!!”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #14 of 325 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lemon Tree Premier is the ideal choice of stay in Hyderabad.I visited there for official purpose. Prices are reasonable. Thai food was awesome. The hotel has excellent staff. Special mention for Front Desk staff Barkha who ensured service is fast and efficient.
Thanks Barkha for your hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms are so luxurious.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

27 cities. 43 hotels. 4500 rooms. Refreshing India.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The ambiance, especially the fragrance is quite good. The hotel is clean and the staff quite supportive. The staff is differently abled. This was one of the better things I liked about this hotel. The rooms are decent in size. It has a roof top swimming pool which is quite good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Hi hotel lemon tree is located hi-tech city near cyber gate way it's one of the best luxury hotel in Hyderabad I stay one day on this hotel for my office work here food and service all facilities very nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Great location being close to all the major BPO hubs. Well maintained interiors and reasonably good restaurants.

The room is fairly large and designed for functionality. If I had to offer constructive criticism it would be for two aspects - (i) the mattress sank because it’s time to replace and rotating the sides increases longevity and (ii) offer to place buckets to save water. I would immediately opt for this.

I rate this hotel chain and this property high because of their speech and hearing impaired staff. They are lovely, very solicitous, attentive and as capable as any other staff.

They set the restaurants, lobby, lifts and corridors alight with their bright cheery smiles and demeanour

I'm glad I saw the differently abled being given the opportunity to alter their lives for the better

Salute to the staff - YOU gave me a reason to stay not for the mundane act of eating and sleeping but to see a section of neglected Indians being empowered and to see their bright smiles and efficient service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Sukhbeen Tara
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Short but excellent stay. checkin time was the fastest.great location,friendly staff.specially BARKHA in front office department,very well trained girl,thanks for your help.We will definitely choose and also recommend this hotel in my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017