US$ 121
US$ 101
US$ 68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 76/night.

US$ 137
  • Pool
US$ 54
US$ 37
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 42/night.

US$ 74
US$ 70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

US$ 102
US$ 85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 66
Pragati Resorts(Hyderabad)
US$ 60
1,864 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesarun guptakebabbusiness tripf b managervalue for moneyexcellent serviceinorbit mallspecial thanksbusiness hotelroom servicein room diningtaking careswimming poolexcellent staybreakfast buffet
Reviewed 19 September 2017

the rooms are very good and maintained very neatly.. hygienic ambience and mouthwatering dishes in coffee shop-citrus are the highlights of the hotel. the personal and customised care by the hotel staff especially team led by Mr. Eleaser Prakash, who is the overall incharge and Mr. Sandeep singh of Banquets have done a commendable job which made every body to carry beautiful memories of their stay..

appreciate the hotel managements corporate social responsibility which is exhibited by wayof engaging 15% of staff from hearing impaired and dumb persons..

Room Tip: prefer a junior suite which is economical and comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Lemon Tree, as a Brand, was never new to me. To me, its always been a preferred 3-Star when I am not staying 5/4 Star Hotel. This property is strategically located at Hi-tech City, Hyderabad and can be looked upon by the persons working in Hi-tech City/ Gachibowli and near by areas.

Rooms are quite decent with ambience what we expect out of a 3 star property. Food is at its best and one can order anything from the menu without wondering how it would be.

I shall give 1 star less for the service we see during the BF time. The staff goes crazy in order to serve their customers. May be they falling short of the personnel or need to manage in a more organised manner.

One thing which I really like and appreciate about Lemon Tree Hotels is the employment they provide to "DIFFERENTLY ABLE PEOPLE". I was so happy to see them work and i feel for such persons this is the best fit. Check out the 'National Award' certificate attached herewith on the same. KUDOS !!!

I just wish this message reaches out to millions to know how we can accommodate such sweet people around us so that they earn and feel respected.

Since I could not get time to visit the pool area and gym area, I shall not be able to comment on the same.

Overall, I was very satisfied with the property and recommend others to look forward for the same.

Room Tip: TCS view is recommened
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.We have noted your comments and are re-looking at our internal standards to understand your feedback better.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We keep visiting this place mostly for the Republic of Noodles Asian restaurant and sometimes the Kebab theatre & the Citrus. Enjoyed every bit of the Asian cuisine.

What stands out is the Tea lounge at the ground floor. This is s place we visit atleast once a month. The spread of Tea and coffee is good and I enjoy the aadraki chai, along with some hot onion pakora.

Coming to the staff, the hotel chain is exceptional as it employees physically challenged people. Next time you are there interact and experience this...will make you humble.

kudos to the management of Lemon Tree.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had recently stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City (Hyderabad)
The Hotel surpassed all our expectation. We had a beautiful stay. The staff was extremely friendly and they are always there to take care of your need to make your stay most comfortable. some of the staff are differently-abled, but it never effected the service, on the contrary they were really helpful and friendly , special mention on the boy in the Coffee shop, Kahader, Biskatm, Akhil & Pratima they were great and everything were well taken care by them with a warm smile. Food was exceptional. The team at the Hotel needs a pat on their back for being on their toes and making sure all guests are well taken care. We had a truly de-stressing time off and would love to go back.
Only concern was the Reservation dept, They have to be friendly with the clients requests, and the front office refused to record our GST details, since we book through Booking.com. Otherwise everything was exceptional.

Overall highly recommended.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. We have noted your comments and are re-looking at our internal standards to understand your feedback better.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was my 20th visit to Lemon Tree in general and 15th visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITec city. Though there is variation in the hospitality and other aspects in Lemon Tree across Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai but this hotel stands out in its services end to end.

This particular trip I forgot my charger in the hotel and contacted the hotel after reaching back my home town. Not only had they kept my charger safe but also couriered it to my home address without any extra charges. Sincere thanks to Upendra to extend such a pleasant post stay hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017