1,928 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles arun gupta kebab business trip f b manager value for money excellent service inorbit mall special thanks business hotel room service in room dining taking care swimming pool excellent stay breakfast buffet
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We keep visiting this place mostly for the Republic of Noodles Asian restaurant and sometimes the Kebab theatre & the Citrus. Enjoyed every bit of the Asian cuisine.

What stands out is the Tea lounge at the ground floor. This is s place we visit atleast once a month. The spread of Tea and coffee is good and I enjoy the aadraki chai, along with some hot onion pakora.

Coming to the staff, the hotel chain is exceptional as it employees physically challenged people. Next time you are there interact and experience this...will make you humble.

kudos to the management of Lemon Tree.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had recently stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier, Hitec City (Hyderabad)
The Hotel surpassed all our expectation. We had a beautiful stay. The staff was extremely friendly and they are always there to take care of your need to make your stay most comfortable. some of the staff are differently-abled, but it never effected the service, on the contrary they were really helpful and friendly , special mention on the boy in the Coffee shop, Kahader, Biskatm, Akhil & Pratima they were great and everything were well taken care by them with a warm smile. Food was exceptional. The team at the Hotel needs a pat on their back for being on their toes and making sure all guests are well taken care. We had a truly de-stressing time off and would love to go back.
Only concern was the Reservation dept, They have to be friendly with the clients requests, and the front office refused to record our GST details, since we book through Booking.com. Otherwise everything was exceptional.

Overall highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. We have noted your comments and are re-looking at our internal standards to understand your feedback better.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was my 20th visit to Lemon Tree in general and 15th visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITec city. Though there is variation in the hospitality and other aspects in Lemon Tree across Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai but this hotel stands out in its services end to end.

This particular trip I forgot my charger in the hotel and contacted the hotel after reaching back my home town. Not only had they kept my charger safe but also couriered it to my home address without any extra charges. Sincere thanks to Upendra to extend such a pleasant post stay hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here and saw an employee working continuously helping customer stretching more than usual hours in the restaurant area, one of the best hotels visited . The hotel is walkable distance to software tech park and hotel is very clean with pool , business longue etc. I recommend 5 stars for this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay for longterm stays
Good housekeeping and they are leading in work with people, who are deaf and they are taking care in a bollywood themed restaurant of the guests and doing a perfect service.
Everything is near by in walking distance or Outside waiting Autos or cabs

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017