Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vavasthi
Bengaluru, India

Good hotel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Oct 2016
I stayed in this hotel for one night during October 2016. The check-in process was smooth and quick. Since I was driving, they have ample indoor parking with was good for me. The restaurant staff was busy attending to guests with whom they were familiar. They kept on ignoring us for quite some time.
The food could do with some improvement. It is not bad but for the price, it should have been better.
When we checked out in morning at 6:30 am, there was nothing available to eat. We could not even get a simple tea. So overall a mixed experience.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad, responded to this review
Responded 17 Nov 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your observation and assure you that our staff is very enthusiastic, zealous and hard working team .We are sorry you did not feel this ways. We have re-briefed our team to engage with all our customers in a friendlier and caring manner which is what Lemon Tree stands for. We have noted your comment on the food experience you had with us and are relooking ar our internal standards to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

₹4,759
5.3 km from Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad
₹10,029
Fully refundable
Enroll free for lower prices
    ₹10,037
    ₹3,862
10.1 km from Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad
View more hotels in Hyderabad
4,139 results
All reviews republic of noodles citrus cafe kebab excellent service hi tech city business trip room service house keeping special thanks special mention housekeeping staff breakfast buffet in room dining swimming pool keep up the good work excellent stay pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff is very professional yet accomodating with respect to one's comfort and needs, it is one of the best hotels in terms of services. If you are at Lemon Tree Premier, Republic of Noodles is a must visit restaurant. The rooms are spacious, having all the necessary stuff that you expect from a business hotel and gives you a feeling of being at home, away from home. This is a place where you would wanna stay, if you are staying for short duration or long, whether you are with family or on a business trip.
Keep up the good work guys!!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.phy1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Have been to Lemon Tree hotel in other cities, Hitech city Hyderabad is one of the best from my experience. Courteous staffs and an excellent place to accommodate your business visit's.

Will recommend this hotel for business and personal Travels

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Azhar (Front Desk) , Rahul (Citrus Cafe) , Mamta (House Keeping) are few great members that Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City has they enhance your experience walk an extra mile to ensure your comfort and makes you feel home.

Good team Keep it up.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I have stayed in Lemon Tree, Hitec City many times and this is my preferred place. The hotel by itself has a nice, fresh look and lobby is very welcoming. Rooms are spacious with all required facilities. Swimming pool, gym are available.

As mentioned in the title, the staff here is simple outstanding. I am sure the people's manager there is doing something right. Staff at the reception is very friendly and efficient. Restaurant teamis very efficient and always works with a smile even in the morning (busy) time. Most interestingly, even the person handling the "room service" calls is ready to offer you choices, suggestions and a bit of customization.

Overall, an excellent place to stay if you are in the Madhapur area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Lemon Tree Hitech city, Hyderabad is one of the good hotel to stay. I stayed here for more then 1 year and know each and everything about this hotel. My family was also joind me duration of long stay, I was feeling like a home with friendly staff. Hospitality are the best with warm staff.Last but certainly not the least, I would like to name few people who made my stay more cheerful namely Azhar & Bhasker at the front desk, Sunitha, Vivek & Sandeep at Citrus cafe, Deepak at the GYM, Santosh & Akram at the housekeeping, Laxmi at room Dining, Ankit & all the chefs of the hotel. If i will get chance to stay again in HYD then will stay at Lemon tree !.

• Trip type: Travelled on business