“Excellent Ambience, One of the Best Business Class Hotels in the City !”

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City
Ranked #13 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I was on a business trip to hyderabad after a long time. My company is starting a new venture in the city & my preference is usually Lemon Tree when travelling on a business/pleasure trip. As you enter the Hotel lobby, the fragrance of lemons entices your senses. After a long day at work I intended to relax & what best way to do so by taking a swim in the open/rooftop swimming pool which is quite relaxing. I had a long stay at the hotel & just loved the breakfast at the Citrus Cafe ! The food here is excellent & the ambience enhances the pleasure of the lovely food this hotel provides. My friends recommended Red Fox but Lemon Tree has always been my first choice & will be over the years to come.

CHEERS from Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City

Reviewed 19 April 2012

It was my fourth visit to Hyderabad but my first at the Lemon Tree Premier,I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service provided .The people at the Lemon Tree were very helpfull and made my stay very pleasant and comfortable,The cost of staying was reasonable,but I landed up tipping a lot,which only sank in when I was on my flight back home.But never the less a very refreshing place to stay at in Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Don't tip everyone just because they are friendly.....
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Stayed in March 12 and was pleased with the smooth check in process to the lovely and hearty breakfast buffets at the cafe !
I would also recommend dining at the sumptuous buffet spreads for dinner as the variety is good
I had a good swim in the lovely roof top pool highly recommended during evenings

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great room, bathroom was even better. Small but very well maintained and designed. The room was dominated by a big bed and it had one of the most comfortable mattresses I have slept on in a hotel. The overall design of the room was functional, clean, beautiful and welcoming at the same time.

They had a good selection of food in the breakfast buffet. Staff was courteous and very helpful.

It is pretty much bang on the main road (not much of a courtyard). However that does not take away from the place.

An excellent place to stay if you are travelling on business and for short stays I imagine. I would stay here again if the opportunity arose.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I'm not picky; when I travel, I simply want a clean room, somewhere to relax and have a beer, and wifi. The room was clean and decent. They didn't stock any beer or wine in the fridge. They had a bar, but the music was extremely loud , you couldn't carry on a conversation, and on top of that, the music was really bad. It sounded like b-side 80's music . I can listen to most music, but not bad music at decibels I cannot hear the person sitting across from me. The table next to us asked them to turn down the music, and they said no! I did recognize a Michael Jackson song, but again it wasn't one of his hits, it's like that kind of music. I took my beer to the lobby for peace and quiet and was told I wasn't allowed to do that. I ate in the restaurant, and it was ok, it tasted like alot of the other Indian food I had but the 3 Indian guys I was with were not impressed. But what really annoyed me about this place, was upon checkout I was double charged for wifi for the day. I wanted them to remove it from my bill. It took about 30 minutes to do that. AFter 15 minutes I asked the guy if there was a problem, he ignored me . I asked him again. No response. I asked a 3rd time, and still, no response. My fellow traveler was Indian and explained that is how some Indians are, when they are busy they don't respond. The experience at the Westin was completely opposite: friendly, attentive, etc. And I might add that the reason we checked out was because both our Iphones had 0 coverage in the hotel; not sure if that was a hotel thing or not, but around the corner at the Westin we had phone coverage.
I will say the staff at breakfast was very friendly and the food was good. The front desk was horrible. They should send them over to the Westin to see how they should attend to customers.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank duffbeer
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback with us regarding your recent stay at Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City, Hyderabad. May I apologize to you for failing to meet your expectations and for disappointing you on this visit.

We are examining all the issues enlisted by you and will ensure you have a comfortable stay with us on your next visit.

Do give us another opportunity to show you Lemon Tree’s true hospitality. I would be happy to handle your reservation personally. Do email me at aruni.ray@lemontreehotels.com with the details.

Lemon Tree Premier, HITEC City Gurgaon