See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed there for good 10 days and the good thing about hotel is that is close to the business activity area still very economical. The rooms were nice and tidy. The cleaning staff was not so good but you can always ask at the reception for particular need at any hour and they were readily available for help.
breakfast and dinner was really nice but it became monotonus for me after a while, still pretty good deal to eat here. Breakfast was free for me and the dinner was just 90 rs for a night.
wi-fi reception in my room was very poor, as mine was the corner room and they have only one router at each floor.
Overall the hotel was really good and was bang on target in terms of value for money.

Room tip: Take a double bed room instead of instead of twin double beds. Check for the wifi router, the closer the room to the router, the better.
Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here for 1 night with my parents. The check-in was quick and the breakfast was awesome to start with. The room also appeared to be very nice at first look. However, the wash room needed a bit more cleaning and there was paint scrapping out from a few places.

Other than that, it was a nice play to stay.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rahul R
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I statyed in Aditya Inn just for 1 night (less than 12 hours). My experience is good as a business traveller.
Good things:
- Formalities were pormptly done
- Room was bigger than my expectation, lots of space
- Fridge, tv, lights, everything was fine
- I have to leave early, so hotel arranged for some backup breakfast.
- But I got delayed had whole breakfast. The breakfast was cold, but when requested they specifically heat it up for me
- Location was good. It was near airport, on route to my office.

To be improved
- Food should be heated when served. Due to number of people staying they arrange in large quantitiy, which makes it cold. (may be)
- The bed sheet, though was washed and neat, has old spots. As a good hotel, you shuold remove them and not continue if spots are not removed after washing.

Since it's a very short visit I cant explore much, this is what i noticed. Overall a comfertable night stay.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms are on way to restaurant. So go for first floor or above.
Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Firstly, I stayed here for about a month and hence have a fair bit of idea about the place.

I was initially asked to stay at a different place for 2 days since some of the other company executives had prolonged their stay(This was highly unprofessional in my opinion and the rooms provided were way below standard).

However, I was shifted to the original place after 2 days and found the staff to be cordial. The place is not a very fancy stay but provides the basic necessities for a business stay.

I would like to warn about internet though. The speed is usually abysmal and not worth the effort. It picks up during the night time when the number of users are lesser (But hey!! what the heck, you need to wait till 2-3 AM for that to happen!!).

Date of stay: June 2013
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Very unprofessional. They charged me for their rooms and made me stay at some other hotel room whose charges were very less than that. This is how they deal. Worst exp. Never ever book rooms thr as they change all only once u arrive.

Date of stay: June 2013