1,960 results
All reviews prego seasonal tastes kangan restaurant heavenly bed business trip the executive lounge inorbit mall laundry service hi tech city breakfast buffet hitech city great business business traveler excellent hotel excellent service comfortable rooms home away from home
Reviewed 11 October 2015

The Westin is a beautiful hotel with the most amazing staff. From the minute they met us at the airport, the service was impeccable. The staff in the executive lounge made sure we had everything we could possibly want. They recommended excellent restaurants and places to sightsee. I would recommend them to anyone who is going to be in the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Dietmar K, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation with us.
We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our services.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

My stay was quite some time back but still the memories stay very fresh in my mind ..... Was booking again so thought of dropping in a review.

Stayed in their luxury suite, very huge nearly done up and was more than perfect for our family (2adults n 2kids). One more wedding to attend shortly in Hyderabad and my wife to look at no other place.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Dietmar K, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your kind words of appreciation with us and your loyal patronage.

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and are visiting us in your next trip.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Stayed in Westin Mindspace just like I did last year. The hotel is a fantastic experience , no questions asked.

The rooms are very comfortable, nicely setup and hospitable staff. As I had stayed here last time and have also stayed in Trident after that, I had to mention the following as my feedback to the team. Again these are things they can improve , none of these are bad even today.

1. Smoking rooms continue to be ONLY on 15th Floor , they should look at other higher floors as well instead of sticking to 1 floor - Feedback given last time as well.

2. The Breakfast Buffet - Great spread but very repetitive and boring. Exact same menu that I had last year as well , no changes, no themes. Could do better

3. Modernisation - 1 good thing I saw this time was a small iHome kept in the room , however if the hotel invested on this, they should have gone for a better version that has bluetooth capabilities like Trident instead of an Aux cable connectivity

4. Move to SMART TV , the television in the rooms are not bad, however more content and a SMART TV option like the one in Trident will be great for travellers to see digital content in this new era.

5. Noise from the road facing rooms (Although very little) - Need to see how they can reduce this to bare minimum so that the guests can have a peaceful sleep

Again , like I mentioned, nothing wrong with the existing setup , however the team can make a note of these small things that can make a difference to thier regular customers.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the upper floors facing the pool
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.
Our services will only improve, based on your feedback.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Incredible hotel and highly recommended. Heavenly pillows, comfortable bed and sleek modern room. I found this hotel to be first class and would return in a flash if only to sleep in the Devine bed.
The Restuarant was amazing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The best buffet I've experienced in India.
I loved the service and the facilities including the gym.
I have only Only positive things to say about the Westin mind space.

Stayed: August 2015
Dietmar K, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel has nice and comfortable rooms. It is very clean. The kitchen is great. There is complimentary 2MB/s internet connection. There is a fitness, which is great for jogging on threadmills, not so great for weight lifting. It does not have a stationary bike or spinner. There is a nice pool outside, long enough for decent swimming. Most of the multinationals are just next to the hotel. Overall, next time I need to visit Hyderabad I'll return here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Dietmar K, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015