“top notch”

Ranked #14 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
Limburg, Germany
“top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

One of the best hotels I have ever been to. Deserves top ratings in every category.
There was even somebody at the airport to help us on departure.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Westin123, General Manager at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay experience at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

I am delighted to hear that our associates took a good care of your requirements.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

THE WESTIN HYDERABAD MINDSPACE
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

My third stay and I would not stay anywhere else in Hyderabad. Great staff (special mention to Soma, Niranjan & Sulekha who provide wonderful breakfast service!). Rooms are very comfortable, service thought out the hotel is impeccable, my home away from home. Thanks to the wonderful staff for looking after me so well.

Stayed April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your stay experience.

I am delighted to hear that our associates – Soma, Niranjan & Sulekha took a good care of your requirements.

Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Westin Hyderabad, same as Pune great hotel, what you expect from the Westin Brand. Have stayed a large number of nights this year and still look forward to each visit, great for the Hitech IT Park as right in it, close to airport so a very easy journey and pick up/drop off if required, restuarants real good, gym and pool facilties are above expectations, club lounge is a great place to relax and enjoy happy hour and just to getaway in general, staff so welcoming and assisting, there are no dissapointments, has to be rated no.1 in HYD! Looking forward to next visit next week.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with me. It’s inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

Look forward to seeing you back at The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace.

Highlands Ranch
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I just returned from a business trip to Hyderabad. I was a bit nervous because I'm gluten intolerant and didn't know what I'd be able to eat in Hyderabad. The hotel was wonderful. Every chef was very attentive to my dietary needs. I especially liked the chef at Seasonal Tastes. He was very friendly and had a new gluten free dish for me to try every day.

The hotel is very clean and the staff is warm and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and there is an endless supply of bottled water.

While I was at the Hyderabad airport returning home, a Westin representative was there to greet the Westin guests at the Jet Airways ticket counter. He helped me get checked in for my flight, fill out the appropriate paperwork and guided me to security.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for letting us know how impressed you were with the service you received.

I have shared your valuable feedback with Chef Rajinder Sareen at Seasonal Tastes and our associate at the airport.

Gilroy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

In February and March 2012 I stayed at the Westin Hyderabad for a two month business trip.
The hotel is truly a 5 star business hotel in terms of its facilities, rooms, food, etc. But what sets it apart is the genuine friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. They’re the best I’ve encountered anywhere in the world. The hotel staff was wonderful. They took care of all my needs specially staying for so long. I also thoroughly enjoyed my evenings at The Mix, listening to Jack and Jessica. They are such wonderful singers! They sang all my favorite songs, and even took the extra effort to learn a couple of my favorites that were not part of their gig!

My tip to all business travelers to Hyderabad – stay at the Westin and make it a point to spend some time at the bar listening to Jack & Jessica. Especially if you like classic rock music….their Assortment of songs will please everyone. Jack and Jessica, you rock!!!!!!!

Thank you all my friends at the Westin for everything.

Mark J.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services at Mix Lounge & Bar during your visit. I have shared your valuable comments with Jack & Jessica too.

We are grateful for your support and do hope that we may have the pleasure of your stay in the future.