The City of Pearls Walking Tour

Book in advance
from
$110.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Hyderabad Walking Company
from $110.00
More Info
from $110.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2022

Currently in Hyderabad for two weeks with work from the UK but really only had Sunday to do something of my choosing so it had to be good. I wanted to see old Hyderabad, learn some history and experience a less corporate part of the city. This tour ticked all my boxes and exceeded my expectations. Navin really knows his stuff and it is super interesting. Explains it all really well. He knows all the good spots/angles for the best photos. Nice friendly guy. I opted for hotel pick and drop off and that all went smoothly. Driver was a nice chap also. Wish I had more time to do another one of his tours.

Date of experience: October 2022
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2022

Thank you Fonzhero! I loved sharing my city with you. Hoping to host you on one of our tours again :)

Reviewed 22 August 2022

Hyderabad is a beautiful melting pot of different cultures and Navin is an expert in navigating the beautiful city. He is truly a gifted tour guide. Highly reccomended!

Date of experience: July 2022

Thank you Scott! Hope to host you on another of our experiences soon :)

Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

Madhu was a great guide and I really enjoyed myself on this tour! My tour took place in the morning before things got too crowded, so it was not too crowded at all. Madhu was knowledgeable, friendly, and fun to tour with. Highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Hyderabad!

hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Thank you Chris! Hope to see you back on one of our other types in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Navin is an excellent tour guide. His knowledge of the history of this city is amazing. He can seperate the facts, the folklore and the religious connotation. Which makes it really interesting.

He curated a tour to fit my asks. He talked at length about the culture, the significance of the region, the historic implications for the buildings. I would recommend a half day set aside for this experience at least. Also, the food choices: Yum!

Date of experience: July 2022
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Thank you for the kind words S! I had a lot of fun sharing my city with you :) Hope to have you back to explore the Chowmahalla palace in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Navin is full of the kind of deep knowledge of history and the locale that immeasurably enriches the already incomparable experience of exploring the Old City, and he delivers it in an engaging way. Importantly, he's very easy to understand even in a crowded marketplace.
My friend and I had an extra day after a business meeting so we decided to see the old city in the morning before it got too hot. That was a good plan: I expect I will long remember sitting on a wall in the shade of a venerable banyan tree in the courtyard of the Chowmahala Palace with tired feet and an exquisite breeze!

1  Thank FoodiePilgrim
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Thank you for the kind words, FoodiePilgrim - it was really fun listening to your experiences as well :) I really enjoyed sharing my city with you and hope to have you on other tours in future!