The City of Pearls Walking Tour

Book in advance
from
$106.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Hyderabad Walking Company
from $106.67
More Info
from $90.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2019

Navin was great - it was so great to have someone lead us through the City. He is so knowledgable and is able to distinguish fact from fiction! Connected us to local craftsman for some shopping and there were no commissions in the process! Passionate about the work he does and make the tour fun, educational and flexible!

Date of experience: March 2019
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Thank you so much Kam! Hoping to host you on our tours in the future as well

Reviewed 28 March 2019

Navin's tour was a wonderful Hyderabad experience. His passion for Hyderabad's history really shines. I learned fascinating things and would highly recommend this as an evening activity.

Date of experience: March 2019
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Looking forward to having you on one of our tours in the future :)

Reviewed 27 February 2019

Navin came to pick me up at the hotel with the driver as agreed, we spent the whole morning and afternoon together. We did explore and visited the classic tourist spots but we also spent time doing what locals do and most importantly Navid did a lot of research on the history behind monuments and the dynasties. He is very passionate and engaged and he transfer that excitement to you while exploring places which keep memories old many centuries. We tried local foods and we had to change itinerary last min because one of the place I wanted to view was fully booked. He was available and flexible to accommodate my needs. Can't wait to do part 2 of the tour many thanks again! Daniele

Date of experience: February 2019
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2019

Thank you Daniele! Looking forward to hosting you on your next trip to Hyderabad!

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

Had such a great time with Navin on the city of pearls tour.

He was personable but also so passionate about history, and could answer all of my questions extensively.

The tour was well paced and covered all the essentials of the old city on great depth.

Would definitely recommend a HWC tour to anyone considering it.

Date of experience: January 2019
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Thank you! Looking forward to having you on our tours in the future as well!

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Great tour and even better tour guide! Navin was the perfect tour guide for this busy city. As a solo female traveler new to India, I was a little hesitant to walk the city on my own. Navin was amazing - meeting me at my car with a bottle of water in hand.

We toured Charminar in detail, walking around the monument and then scaled the steps to the first floor which had great views of the city. Then had some Irani chai and biscuits near the city center. Walked to Chowmahalla Palace and toured the grounds in great detail. And finally toured the bangle bazaar where we saw bangles being made.

Navin was a great tour guide, not only navigating the crowds in the old city but very knowledgeable about the history of Hyderabad and it's culture. He also knew all the best tourist photo spots and took pictures for me! I would 100% recommend this tour to anyone, great conversation and the perfect way to view some of the highlights of old Hyderabad!

Date of experience: December 2018
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

Thank you Kelly! I'm glad you were able to experience Hyderabad on our heritage walk! Looking forward to seeing you on one of our future tours as well!