Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience The Hyderabad Walking Company
from US$ 89.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2018

We visited the Golkonda fort and Qutub Shahi tombs. Navin is very passionate about what he is doing, that is why, i think, it is quite a pleasure to have him as a guide.
The his/tory can be boring if the teller is just reciting facts and names. It is not boring to listen to Navin at all. He is knowledgeable, funny, friendly, and glad to answer all your questions. It was a memorable experience.
The tour will take around 4 hours. Come prepared, the Golkonda is huge, with a long walking up. Wear proper shoes, hat. And take a panoramic picture when you get to the top.

Date of experience: October 2018
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2018

We're glad you had a good time, and hope to see you on our tours in the future!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Thanks, Navin, for providing us a very detailed tour! We learned a lot and we appreciate providing context to what we were seeing. Not textbookish at all!

Date of experience: October 2018
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Thanks Eli! I was so happy to be able to share my city with you and your family! Looking forward to having on our tours again in the future!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Navin accommodated my very last minute request for a quick evening city tour from my hotel. Pick up was well on time. He is greatly passionate about the history of Hyderabad and made sure I experienced the different slices of culture (craftsmen making bangles and hammering silver foil) around the Charminar area. Even though I didn't have the luxury of time to visit much of Hyderabad, I managed to get a taste (literally) of the old city in just 2-3 hours. The taste of Osmania biscuits and chai... absolutely brilliant. Thumbs up Navin!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you so much! I really look forward to having you on one of our tours again in the future!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

After being picked up from the hotel, we drove downtown to Hyderabad and started at the Charminar. Climbing the wicked tiny steps is totally worth the view from the top and then the descend makes the next stop for chai and biscuits a well deserved treat. Following the chai, we strolled down the streets looking at the old shops and then we made our way to Chowmahalla Palace. A beautiful complex with many years as a "working palace", you can get a sense of the grandeur this site once had (and is being restored back to). After viewing all the amazing automobiles in their collection, we made our way back to the shopping. We had an opportunity to see how bangles are made, plus try some on and purchase some to take home. Navin is an amazing partner to take you on this adventure. He has a true love of the area and is excited to share his knowledge and stories. This was truly the highlight of my trip and I would HIGHLY recommend that you make an appointment with the Hyderabad Walking Tour when visiting this great city.

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you Y! I'm happy to have introduced Hyderabad to you :) Looking forward to seeing you on our tours in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We were with this company in Hyderabad for three days and they were fabulous. Navin, our guide, was brilliant - an extremely entertaining and knowledgeable guide who brought history to life with his amazing story telling. He was incredibly helpful, organised and very funny. Couldn't recommend more highly and we will definitely use them again on future trips to Hyderabad.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you Sarah! I had a blast taking you folks around my city! Looking forward to seeing you on one of our tours again in the future.