The City of Pearls Walking Tour

Book in advance
from
$106.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Hyderabad Walking Company
from $106.67
More Info
from $90.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Navin accommodated my very last minute request for a quick evening city tour from my hotel. Pick up was well on time. He is greatly passionate about the history of Hyderabad and made sure I experienced the different slices of culture (craftsmen making bangles and hammering silver foil) around the Charminar area. Even though I didn't have the luxury of time to visit much of Hyderabad, I managed to get a taste (literally) of the old city in just 2-3 hours. The taste of Osmania biscuits and chai... absolutely brilliant. Thumbs up Navin!

Date of experience: October 2018
hydwalkingco, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Thank you so much! I really look forward to having you on one of our tours again in the future!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

After being picked up from the hotel, we drove downtown to Hyderabad and started at the Charminar. Climbing the wicked tiny steps is totally worth the view from the top and then the descend makes the next stop for chai and biscuits a well deserved treat. Following the chai, we strolled down the streets looking at the old shops and then we made our way to Chowmahalla Palace. A beautiful complex with many years as a "working palace", you can get a sense of the grandeur this site once had (and is being restored back to). After viewing all the amazing automobiles in their collection, we made our way back to the shopping. We had an opportunity to see how bangles are made, plus try some on and purchase some to take home. Navin is an amazing partner to take you on this adventure. He has a true love of the area and is excited to share his knowledge and stories. This was truly the highlight of my trip and I would HIGHLY recommend that you make an appointment with the Hyderabad Walking Tour when visiting this great city.

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you Y! I'm happy to have introduced Hyderabad to you :) Looking forward to seeing you on our tours in the future.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We were with this company in Hyderabad for three days and they were fabulous. Navin, our guide, was brilliant - an extremely entertaining and knowledgeable guide who brought history to life with his amazing story telling. He was incredibly helpful, organised and very funny. Couldn't recommend more highly and we will definitely use them again on future trips to Hyderabad.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you Sarah! I had a blast taking you folks around my city! Looking forward to seeing you on one of our tours again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Navin was a fabulous guide, obviously interested in his subject matter. Going through the tombs was informative and interactive. High tea at the lavish palace, turned hotel was lovely, a beautiful building and grounds with a fabulous view overlooking the city.

Date of experience: August 2018
NavinS377, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you Ilona! Looking forward to having you in our tours in the future as well!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

From archaeological adventures to high tea in a day …. Navin made our 3 tours memorable.
Navin was funny, entertaining and very knowledgeable about the history of Hyderabad and India. Navin went above and beyond to have all our needs met.
What a wonderful experience!
If you are in Hyderabad definitely give Navin a call !
Many thanks Jenny and Peter Kellahan

Date of experience: August 2018
Navin S, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Thank you Jenny and Peter! I had fun taking you around and sharing my city with you :) Looking forward to seeing you back in Hyderabad!