The City of Pearls Walking Tour

Book in advance
from
$106.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Hyderabad Walking Company
from $106.67
More Info
from $90.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2018

We met up with our guide at around 7.30am at Nimrah Cafe & Bakery. Here, we sampled some amazing types of chai and savouries. The Osmania biscuit, a hyderabadi special was beyond belief! Their veg puff too was really good. After this, we went around the Charminar itself, and were told about various fun facts about the monument. We took a walk down Lal street, which is famous for bangles, and visited various gates around the Charminar, where we were told some very interesting facts about the architecture and thought that went into the construction of Charminar and the gates around it. We lastly, ended up at the famous Govind Bandi for a delicious south indian breakfast of Dosa, Idli and Vada. I have done many tours in my life, but I have to say that this walking trip with The Hyderabad Walking Company has been one of my most memorable ones I've ever taken!

Date of experience: May 2018
Navin S, Owner at The Hyderabad Walking Company, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for the review, and hope to see you on one of our other walks as well!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I went on a food walk with The Hyd Walking Co. around the Charminar area. The walk was great fun but also incredibly detailed. The host Navin, had so many interesting stories about the history of the area, and knew just the right places to take excellent photos.

Every single place we ate at was amazing, and Navin did a superb job of seeing that the group paced themselves and left enough room to sample everything. The walk was well researched, and really delivered a curated fun experience that I won't be forgetting in a hurry. Highly recommended if you're visiting Hyderabad. This is a wonderful way to get to know a city!

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you for the review - I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! Looking forward to taking you around the next time you're visiting Hyderabad as well!