“bedbugs but very good service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Mandakini Jaya International

Hotel Mandakini Jaya International
Ranked #239 of 305 Hotels in Hyderabad
Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
“bedbugs but very good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

After a free pickup from the airport I was offered a deluxe room although I wanted the cheaper alternative of a superior room. Nevertheless I was delighted by the room with balcony so I accepted after all. Everything seemed clean and modern. After one night I detected red spots on my legs but didn’t give it a second thought. After the second night there were more spots and I realized I had been visited by bedbugs during night. UUUUgggg. When I reported this to the staff at the reception they didn’t seem surprised and offered me immediately another room, which looked more “used” but hadn’t any bedbugs, although two tiny cockroaches in the bathroom.
The service was very friendly, welcoming, and nice. After they saw me reading a newspaper they send them to my room every day! Wow!!!
On the whole I would recommend this hotel very much to the average traveller. But please dear Jaya-International please do something about the bedbug- problem!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Worldpeaceforever
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kolkata, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

When I last visited Hyderabad with my family, I stayed at this hotel for two nights. To review this hotel I just want to say that this is a good hotel with good spacious rooms (I stayed in the Deluxe Room) but doesn't provide good memories so that I can visit again. They provided complimentary breakfast(mainly South Indian cuisine) which had not very much variety to taste. We tried the Hyderabadi Biryani in their Restaurant, but the taste was not up to the mark. The hotel seems to be new but the maintenance was not so good. The hotel's travel desk provided a good transport for the sight seeing and the hotel has a good location too. In short the hotel was an average hotel to stay with not many facilities.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Pune, Maharashtra, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

Don't Want To Remember The Bad Part Of Our Life .. Its That Bad... And Their Agent Are Too Bad..If you go by agent u will definitely have some problem, we booked for Deluxe room and the agent ( who is having his desk at jaya, name Reddy ) booked a non relaxing room for us in deluxe payment so imagine how horrible the exp. was?

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

Graz, Austria
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2011

follow the recommendations of the receptionist, for instance car ride by taxi from the international airport to the hotel should cost 550 Rupies and not the 1050 the took from me. Also very helpful in helping me with the reservation of a driver for a whole day trip to 2 factories. All in all recommendable but more due the personal than due to the room.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank walter1101
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

Date: 16 June, 2011
We booked this hotel for our 4 days stay at Hyderabad for a couple, As friend have suggested it a good hotel, our experience is its not just good hotel but its excellent hotel.
Our couple friend who we sponsored their stay they had very pleasant stay, from the time of check in to the time of departure, the where taken care very good.
They have traveled from abroad and said that they have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs. Price-wise its budgeted hotel, Our Guest says we are sure we will still fondly remember the vacation we had there.
This said, the room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast small but everything a person wanted for breakfast is good and the distance from airport to hotel is taken car by hotel in case we give our flight details in advance. Which we have done and it’s been taken care very nicely and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple