All reviewsrajasthani foodboating arearajasthani danceswimming pooldelicious foodrajsthani
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Even if You're an admirer of Rajasthani culture you wouldn't like it much. There is no setup showing Rajasthani life, ethnic wear or atleast a setting of a village. It is very expensive. I ruined my weekend with Dola-ri-dhani and wasted my money. One suggestion that I can give to them is - atleast build a Rajasthani village and show mannequins with ethnic wear on.

Room Tip: Don't spend much here
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Prashanthabi
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I booked a room in this place for 31st night 2015, i travelled around 30 km and reached there at around 12 pm with my family ,
the arrogant staff there gave me lot of trouble asked for extra 2000 rs even though I paid via make my trip if not no room they said,
especially staff named Mukesh he asked me to leave at least 7 times, is this is customer service? he send me out to take printouts of photocopy of ID proofs in the hot sun without
knowing place i have to wander here and there to find xerox shop & internet cafe. they should have intimated earlier about id proofs photostat rite ?.
finally after 2 hrs of confusion we given a room,
issues inside room..
No working A/C ( i paid for A/C room ok) , No geyser, even not able to close door of room, a big gap between door through which anyone can see inside.
Not safe if you go with families.
I have attached pics of room you can check out yourself, My sincere advice is never waste money here.
They are unworthy,rude,unsafe,cheating people. I had to pay extra 2000 for stay,though i paid 3500/- via make my trip.
when I asked I have already paid they said go and ask make my trip.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Shalu M
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

An authentic resort with a true rajasthani feeling. Though it needs improvement but the people and programs are just great and worth the visit. Food is just awesome.
Their function hall for marriages and the rooms look very attractive and I an sure should be great for stay as well.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Avanish510
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Got a chance to attend a wedding in dhola ri dhani ...was excited coz have heard its a nice place ...but all the expectations came to an awe just after entering the place ...poor maintainance ,housekeeping was aweful if u ask them to change the bedsheet they will switch the bedsheet of one room to the other , the hot water supply was also for a very short period .. even there was a shortage of drinking water .....

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015

I visited this place for a special occasion but turn out to be a very bad experience...Food was not at all good...too many mosquitoes...utensils were not clean enough...surprisings...no RO water to offer....over all very bad experience

Stayed: October 2015