3,563 results
All reviews square restaurant free shuttle shuttle service novotel hyderabad staff members are excellent service pool side keep up the good work short stay very nice hotel special thanks front office delicious food in room dining pleasant stay room service is excellent stay
Reviewed 29 June 2010

I stayed at the Novotel hotel for 2 nights in March 2009. The hotel is very near to the Shamshabad / Hyderabad RGIA Airport. It takes around 5-10 minutes to reach the Airport by a vehicle. Every 30 minutes, the hotel runs a bus shuttle to the Airport.

As expected from a Novotel, the Hotel is as plush as one can imagine. Elaboration on hotel infrastructure is not required - it is the best in class. But I must mention that, for vegetarians, the choice of food was limited. But as a positive point on the food, the variety and taste of breads offered in breakfast is something that I will remember for long.

Date of stay: March 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamNHA, Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Moksha ,

Reviewed 28 June 2010

Stayed here for 2 nights I was told the premium lounge (executive floor) for a price will provide me exclusivity and privacy and complemetary cocktails etc. The lounge was not operational at all and I was asked to go to the lobby bar. This bar served low quality choice of bevarages and 2 not so nice appetisers. On asking the reception people and the lobby manager I was told that the lounge was closed for want of quorum and that choice of beverages was a hotel policy. Why was I then paying the extra money for a premium level room was not explianed to me by the lobby manager. I therefore asked that the following night I be moved to a regular room which was promptly done. I The bar did not stock any (but for 1) imported alcoholic beverage otherwise for me to pay.

I ordered dinner at 7:40 PM at the bar to be served in the Indian restuarant and was told it would be ready in 25 mins. I was asked to move to the restaurant telling me that dinner is served at 8:10 pm. At 8:35pm when I was told dinner would take another 10 mins I left and went to my room (to watch the match). On my way I complained to the duty manager and rushed up. Thankfully someone had the courtesy to send my food to my room.

Other smaller but irritating things - no newspaper in the room one needs to request for a newpaper. No one asked me while checking in. In India even a 1 star hotel sends a newspaper to your room in the morning. Loos had leaking flushes, half operating showers, etc.
Over all not a nice experience.

Date of stay: June 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamNHA, Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we have noted your feedback and shall work over the same.It is our constant endeavor to raise the bar of our hotel experience. We look forward to welcome you once again at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport. Whilst you are away our social media handles shall keep you updated on all the action at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2010

You will not regret staying in this hotel at all. It has everything in it: ambiance, room service, pool etc.

food in the restaurant is awesome and bar is good (but high priced). vary close to the airport which is an added advantage.

Date of stay: January 2010

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 22 June 2010

Though it is an isolated place away from city, this hotel is very good for short stay if you are travelling by flight. Rooms are quite comfortable, internet connectivity is quite good. Break fast and other time buffet meal is quite good especially for those who like indian/south indian food.

Date of stay: April 2010

Dear Santosh,

Reviewed 16 June 2010

i was travelling on business from Mumbai to Hyderabad and this was my first visit to the city...i asked my travel agent to book a hotel approachable from my work place in the city and he booked Novotel for me....

The ambience of the hotel is so soothing that i really liked it very much...i had a wonderful experience of staying there for 2 nights with top class rooms, services, food and just about everthing about it...

Date of stay: April 2010