2,909 results
All reviewssquare restaurantmr sunilfree shuttleshuttle servicenovotel hyderabadexcellent serviceswimming poolshort stayspecial thanksexcellent hotelf broom servicetake careenjoyed my stayfront officein room diningpleasant stay
Reviewed 5 December 2012

As i start writing a review for this hotel the first thing that comes to my mind is food, If u are gonna eat here more than once or twice then this must be important to u. Food here is so so, not that good, and if u r a vegetarian then there are hardly any choices for u, for non vegetarian choices are much much much more as compared to veg choices.
Hotel is very good, cleanness, pool, separate pool for kids, service is good, and people are courteous.
Its location is its biggest strength as it is bang near the Airport and no other hotel is near the airport which makes it very attractive for staying for people traveling via air.
Room service is not good, food always comes late in room and also other stuff u ask for come very late in room, twice they forgot to send me 1 of the items which i had ordered in room service. Also once they forgot to make my room and when i came back from my work the room was not done even when i had called and told them to make my room. I guess carelessness or understaffed (either 1 of the two) can be the reason for such issues.
So overall it is good in certain aspects and not good in certain aspects.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vishalrpanchal
TeamNHA, Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Vishal ,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is our constant endeavor to raise the bar of our hotel experience.

We look forward to welcome you once again at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport.

Whilst you are away our social media handles shall keep you updated on all the action at the hotel.

Feel Welcome

Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport

Reviewed 3 December 2012

This is the 5 th time i have stayed in this hotel and value for money and location are second to none on th ehole staff are very attentive , would recomend this to any one on Business or pleasure you will not be disapointed , bring your swimming gear as the pools grerat

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards
Eric Rimbeuf

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I stay at this hotel frequently as I generally arrive late at night and depart late at night for midnight flights. It is very convenient to the airport but is ~40 minutes from the Secunderabad railway station and 30-60 minutes to various parts of the city. The hotel is relatively new and pretty well maintained. Room cleanliness is good but could be better for a hotel in this class and price range. The rooms are comfortable and beds excellent. The desk area is generous for working but the internet is a NIGHTMARE. In addition to being expensive only one device can be connected at a time which can be very inconvenient these days if one has a laptop, smartphone, and iPad for example. For me probably the best feature of the hotel is the gym, which is large and well equipped except that they are falling behind on maintenance of some of the ellipticals and treadmills. The equipment is all good LifeFitness kit, just needs to be better maintained e.g. touch screens not working properly and resistance settings not working correctly. Food quality is good and selection reasonable. The executive lounge is not worth the price of the executive floor. Price was it is not bad relative to India hotels in this class which are generally overpriced.

So I give it a 3 but with a few modest improvements it could easily go to a 4 and higher in the value/price ratio. I will stay here again as there are no better options but my comments stand.

1  Thank Larry H

Dear Larry,

We look forward to welcome you once again at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport.

Feel Welcome

Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I took my family to India the first time and was nervous to pick a hotel which could provide some rest from stressful daytrips and be a safe haven. Even travelling a lot myself let me tell you why this hotel blew me away - very friendly people and a fantastic serive mindset the hotel has.
1) Our arrival day was my wife's birthday and surely I didn't carry much with me. Hence, I asked the counter to help and received a birthday cake, some flowers nicely prepared and a birthday greetings card - as a hotel service.
2) As we were meeting several local people we experienced a reception handling incoming guests and the communication to the room extremely professional by using several channels to indicate the guests arrival.
3) the Gym has a ver nice atmosphere and kids were welcome in parents accompany
4) Late checkout was offered free of charge.

Room Tip: nice if you have the pool view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to receive comment from the top contributor like you in the world famous website Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards