Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 65
US$ 51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 57/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 98
US$ 93
US$ 64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

US$ 114
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 170
2,671 results
All reviewssquare restaurantmr sunilfree shuttleshuttle servicenovotel hyderabadexcellent servicepool sideshort stayspecial thanksexcellent hotelkeep up the good workfront officeenjoyed my stayroom servicetake carein room diningpleasant stay
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I stay at this hotel frequently as I generally arrive late at night and depart late at night for midnight flights. It is very convenient to the airport but is ~40 minutes from the Secunderabad railway station and 30-60 minutes to various parts of the city. The hotel is relatively new and pretty well maintained. Room cleanliness is good but could be better for a hotel in this class and price range. The rooms are comfortable and beds excellent. The desk area is generous for working but the internet is a NIGHTMARE. In addition to being expensive only one device can be connected at a time which can be very inconvenient these days if one has a laptop, smartphone, and iPad for example. For me probably the best feature of the hotel is the gym, which is large and well equipped except that they are falling behind on maintenance of some of the ellipticals and treadmills. The equipment is all good LifeFitness kit, just needs to be better maintained e.g. touch screens not working properly and resistance settings not working correctly. Food quality is good and selection reasonable. The executive lounge is not worth the price of the executive floor. Price was it is not bad relative to India hotels in this class which are generally overpriced.

So I give it a 3 but with a few modest improvements it could easily go to a 4 and higher in the value/price ratio. I will stay here again as there are no better options but my comments stand.

1  Thank Larry H
TeamNHA, Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Larry,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is our constant endeavor to raise the bar of our hotel experience.

We look forward to welcome you once again at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport.

Whilst you are away our social media handles shall keep you updated on all the action at the hotel.

Feel Welcome

Team Novotel Hyderabad Airport

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I took my family to India the first time and was nervous to pick a hotel which could provide some rest from stressful daytrips and be a safe haven. Even travelling a lot myself let me tell you why this hotel blew me away - very friendly people and a fantastic serive mindset the hotel has.
1) Our arrival day was my wife's birthday and surely I didn't carry much with me. Hence, I asked the counter to help and received a birthday cake, some flowers nicely prepared and a birthday greetings card - as a hotel service.
2) As we were meeting several local people we experienced a reception handling incoming guests and the communication to the room extremely professional by using several channels to indicate the guests arrival.
3) the Gym has a ver nice atmosphere and kids were welcome in parents accompany
4) Late checkout was offered free of charge.

Room Tip: nice if you have the pool view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to receive comment from the top contributor like you in the world famous website Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards
Eric Rimbeuf

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I booked an overnight stay for my elderly mother who had to catch an early morning flight the next morning. She came away very happy and asked me to write this! She said the staff were very caring and courteous all the time, very helpful. They even offered to ensure her excess baggage would be processed by the airlines, which was done. The telephone operator also made her day by saying that she must be very beautiful as she had such a sweet voice. One happy customer.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Vivek,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Your feedback was a lovely read, and it is an immense pleasure to receive kind comments in the TripAdvisor.

We are glad that your mother's expectations was meet during her stay in Novotel Hyderabad Airport .

My Guest Services team are very glad to know that they have gain appreciation from your mother for their lovely comment.

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards
Eric Rimbeuf

Reviewed 24 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed 23 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2012