2,980 results
All reviews square restaurant mr sunil free shuttle shuttle service novotel hyderabad excellent service swimming pool short stay special thanks excellent hotel f b room service take care enjoyed my stay front office in room dining pleasant stay
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Hyderabad is definitely a beautiful city - its pulsating IT and pharma companies, the quaint archaic old city with the golconda fort and the char minar and ofcourse, the biryanis and ofcourse the nawabi dwellers - these make the city special.

However, if you're here on work, and are not in the mood to really explore explore the city, stay on @ Novotel Hyderabad Airport. The Airport itself is beautiful, spread over 5000 acres of land with the Novotel inside the complex. Free shuttles can ferry you from the airport to the hotel every half an hour.

The entrance and the lobby are not the most impressive, however the rooms are top class. Since the hotel is inside the airport complex, vast spans of lush green forests are visible from the non-pool facing rooms.

Wi-fi is free, though not high speed. Breakfast is a good spread with a mix of standard indian, south indian and continental breakfast dishes.

Best part about staying here is the calm and the quiet of being away from the city, watching the airplanes takeoff and land, and taking a walk after work or in the early mornings. Stay here for a change and you'll not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Non pool facing rooms to see the never ending green scapes
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RavDoc
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

We appreciate for sharing a meticulous feedback about your stay in Novotel Hyderabad Airport in TripAdvisor. We are glad to be reviewed by a senior reviewer like you.

Your feedback was a pleasure to read . We are happy to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

We are happy to learn that our culinary team is successful in invigorating your taste buds, I will share your feedback with them, they will be very glad to learn that they are successful in stimulating your flavour buds with their pioneering dishes which will motivate them to deliver better services to all our guests to have a memorable and pleasant time with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

We appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

It was a good experience staying in the hotel. It was a business meet and rooms were cozy, though small. Ours was a large group and we enjoyed ourselves. The food also was very good. Another thing is they provide shuttle service from airport and back, which is free, so want to go visit the city you can easily go to airport and get the conveyance from there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

This hotel is situated near the Hyderabad airport which is away from the main city.

I was given a gift package to I visit this hotel for one day along with all meals included. I had an option of early check-in so informed the hotel reservation in advance to make prior arrangements for the same. I reached the resort with the free shuttle service from airport at 11.00 -- the scheduled time. I was made to wait for half an hour as the room was not ready!

I was given the room which was at the backside of the hotel but had a nice green view. The room size was bit small but I guess the business hotels are supposed to be like that!

I was a little disappointed to see no no bathtub in the bathroom and the body lotion's date was expired too!

The breakfast, lunch ,and dinner buffets had a variety of foods to choose from but I would have preffered more vegetarian options. I must say that I did enjoy the spread thoroughly.

The pool was clean well maintained. People can also play tennis, volleyball and tennis.
The staff is very polite and seemed ready to offer assistance at any time. My wife and I had a nice break from city life.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saurabh83

Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

We are glad to be reviewed by a senior reviewer like you in Trip advisor.

At the onset please accept our sincere apologies for keeping you wait for the room. We truly regret for the inconvenience caused to you and also for not meeting your expectation at the preliminary period. Mr. Saurabh I would like to inform you that our standard check in time is at 14:00 hours, however on special cases we do provide rooms early on availability.

Mr. Saurabh it is a pleasure to inform you that our suite rooms do have bathtubs. In your future visit to our hotel, you can try our suite room which brings you many add on services and also the endless mesmerizing lush green view from the balcony.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to know that you liked the hospitality and services of my team as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 September 2012

India needs many hotels with capasity to accomodate large groups and especially for corporate meetings and group bookings. Though very few options may be available for a very large sized groups, the Novotel Hyderabad Airport hotel Fits the best for all such needs! We have been regularly using this for our group of above 100 delegates during annual meeting since this offers best food, service and accomodation option in one of India's historical city of Hyderabad near airport itself!
Hotel is perfect fit to change guest's all moods to be great since all facilities are available including complimentry swimming pool, breakfast, pickup & drop, gaming zone, in house shopping, internet surfing,etc.
A must stay for all who wish to experience the rich hospitality!!!

Room Tip: A Must Stay & Experience this!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012