“Novotel Experience”

Novotel Hyderabad Airport
Ranked #3 of 325 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have checked out today (10/08/2012), from Novotel Hyderabad International Airport.

It's been a unhappy experience this time and I regret my decision to stay last night. I wanted to extend my stay today but didn’t feel like. I would like to list the reasons :

• The facial scrub gave irritation on the skin and later I realized its expired. It’s a shock for me that Novotel serves expired stuff. The body milk too was not in good quality and I realized, it also near expiry.
• In the wash area, both the top shower and hand shower are working simultaneously. I guess the shower was under maintaince. Please imagine, I just entered the room after a tiring day and during the shower, I switched the hand shower and there was cold water leaking from overhead shower. It was so frustrating.
• I like to use the wellness centre . Today morning, around 8 30 am, there was not even a single attendant in this area to assist . When I went to the Steam and Sauna, both of them were switched off. I was told , from 7 am, these facilities can be used, both none was operational. During the check out, when I complained to the manager, she told me that I need to inform 30 minutes prior about my visit and only then they switch on these facilities. Do you expect the guests to do that ?? why would anyone wait for 30 mins?
• The services were also bad. My room didn’t had slippers in the wardrobe. I had to call the guest service and request to get one. They attendant tool almost 30 mins to deliver the requested items. I was told there was inadequate staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank adonis3137
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As shared with you in our previous communication, please note that the bathroom amenities kept in the room were of appropriate quality. We sincerely regret that the room amenities mentioned in your feedback were erronously delivered to your room on your request. Be assured that guest safety & hygiene are extremely important matters for us and the lapse experienced may have been due to thoughtlessness but was not intentional. We have taken appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

May we thank you again for giving us an opportunity to explain & apologize. We sincerely hope that you would not judge our services based on this experience alone and allow us an opportunity to extend a memorable experience to you in your next visit.

Eric Rimbeuf

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The hotel quite new, clean and peaceful. it's very convenience to catch the morning flight.
Have a shuttle bus 24hrs from hoetl to airport,Breakfast also good, may choice of foods.
I went to dinner in town which quite far fm hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

We are happy to learn that our culinary team is successful in invigorating your taste buds, I will share your feedback with them, they will be very glad to learn that they are successful in stimulating your flavour buds with their pioneering dishes which will motivate them to deliver better services to all our guests to have a memorable and pleasant time with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Stayed at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, in course of a business visit to the city for a night. As the name suggests, the hotel is located at a 5 mins distance from the Hyderabad airport.. (which is significantly away from the city of Hyderabad). The place is ideal for transit visitors who want to spend just a night in the city and catch early morning or late night flights. There is a shuttle bus service to pick you up and drop you back to the airport. It is a good location for meetings, conferences and small conventions too. However, the location is not convenient for tourists, who want to stay longer or go around the town visiting tourist attractions... A city hotel would be much better for that purely from time, distance and convenience point of view.
The hotel in itself is absolutely new. It is minimalist in design, but elegant. Things are simple and straight forward... no clutter in design.. Lots of open space and lights. Even the staff is polite, helpful and professional... but not necessarily warm and doting over you(if you compare with other luxury hotels). The rooms are spacious, neat and clean. The bathroom is spic and span. The buffet spread for both lunch and breakfast is good. The dessert counter is simply awesome.. a great treat for someone like me who has a sweet tooth.
The hotel has a lovely swimming pool and a large well equipped gym. It also houses an inhouse O2 spa (didnt use it though). The only issue of the hotel is that you are stuck up here and cant step out as there is absolutely nothing nearby... you need to go to the city if u feel like stepping out... hence the hotel is best for business visitors transiting the city.

Room Tip: Choose a higher room overlooking the Swimming pool...
2  Thank Ahmedabadhermit

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you sharing a meticulous feedback about your stay in Novotel Hyderabad Airport. It was an immense pleasure to have you stay with us. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

The hotel is new, with spacious and clean rooms. Service is excellent and sharp, and hygiene appeared to be well considered. we spent a night whilst waiting for a flight the next morning, and it was an excellent choice. Would use it again without hesitation, and the air quality is better than in-town.

There is a free shuttle bus to the terminal building every 20 minutes. Free WiFi in rooms and lobby / bar areas.

1  Thank BritRoamer