2,912 results
All reviewssquare restaurantmr sunilfree shuttleshuttle servicenovotel hyderabadexcellent serviceswimming poolshort stayspecial thanksexcellent hotelf broom servicetake careenjoyed my stayfront officein room diningpleasant stay
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Transiting Hyderabad, I stayed at the Novotel for a night. The location is superb, 5 minutes from the airport, well connected with a shuttle bus service.
The decor of the lobby was minimal, yet superbly elegant.
The buffet dinner had far too many choices of cuisines that can make anyone swoon. I chose the French / Italian continental stuff and I wasn't disappointed.
The rooms were ultra-chic, high on aesthetics and design quality. The best (& cost-less innovation) was a flight display on one of their in-house channels. That's very helpful in planning your departure for the airport.
I would rate Novotel highly on decor, functionality and food.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2012

Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

We are glad to learn that you liked the decor, functionality and food of Novotel Hyderabad Airport. Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

There was no plan to stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport when I started my journey. But when my flight got delayed, I thought it would not be proper to keep my friend awake well past midnight to receive me. I told him that I would check into a hotel near the airport.
When I finally got out of the 'Arrival hall', I was happy to find a hotel booking kiosk belonging to MakemyTrip. Paid around Rs. 7700 ($150) in advance for a night's stay at Novotel. I didnot choose cheaper options at Shamshabad because they have no brand recognition value that Novotel enjoys.
If you think that Novotel is something more than an airport hotel, you will soon be disillusioned; like me. After a prolonged wait at the check in - too long for a pre-paid room - I was given the electronic card for the room and was assured that my luggage would reach the room soon.
After a long day and a long journey I was dying to eat something, change and hit the bed. When the luggage did not come after 15 minutes I rung up the guest services and the lady at the other end assured that the luggage was on way. Even after 10 minutes, when the luggage did not reach me, I rung up the guest service again. This time the lady did the unthinkable: telling me that she is checking, she put me on hold. The hold messages were driving me mad that I put down the receiver. What a nightmarish end to a nightmarish day.
Finally the luggage came and I changed. Went down to their coffee shop called Square. The food - aloo parantha - was good; but the service was not. The boys there were hurrying me to eat and pay up and go so that they can close the place.
The boorish employees of this Novotel property is taking full advantage of a lax management's non-insistance of then wearing name tags.
The room was good and being faraway from the civilization, it was noise-free. The bathroom gadgets functioned well.
I woke up to two nasty surprises in the morning: no newspaper and the view from my fourthfloor room was into a terrace with giant AC shafts and water tanks. I might have been one their guests who paid most, still, this is the room they gave me.
Breakfast at Square was surprisingly good. Met a lot of friendly, eager waiters who were very helpful. All wearing tags. A tip: in an inconspicuous corner you can find smoked salmon and great pork salami.
Checked out the spa: it is run by the usual airport franchisee the O2.
Exit was unusually smooth. The airport shuttle and its friendly driver was right at the portico.

Room Tip: For a walkin guest a Airport bench is a better option. Decline rooms in fourth floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow us to express our sincere apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I have noted your feedback regarding the services which was provided to you on your check in date, we are remorseful about the whole incident happened with you in Novotel Hyderabad Airport, your valuable feedback has been shared with the concerned, please be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We are happy to learn that our culinary team is successful in invigorating your taste buds, I will share your feedback with them, they will be very glad to learn that they are successful in stimulating your flavour buds with their pioneering dishes which will motivate them to deliver better services to all our guests to have a memorable and pleasant time with us.

Once again we truly lament for the trouble caused to you for us.We appreciate your sharing your concerns and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Having arrived late into many airports and needed to find a hotel to stay over, I'm often very disappointed by overpriced, poor quality hotels where staff couldn't care less as soon as you've handed over your AmEx details.
This hotel is an exception. The hotel is only 5 minutes or so by shuttle from the new Hyderabad airport, and the greeting is always friendly. Rooms are good and clean ( not always the case in many large chain hotels in India) and the breakfast buffet is very good. Sadly the food available in the bar is overpriced for a few deep fried Indian treats, which lets it down. Overall, a good hotel, well recommended for it's positive points.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Everything in this hotel was upto the mark, location nearest to the airport for transit passengers, food was amazing, Swimming pool, Gym and SPA. Everything is outstanding. Rooms are spacious and quite cozy and well maintained in this new property. But it is meant only for transit passengers, as hotel is kms away from the city area.

Room Tip: Ask for front facing rooms either Airstrip facing or Pool facing, view is good
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jain,

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel for attending a wedding at this venue. Overall experience was good. It's a busy hotel and usually service is under stretch . at least I experienced in my stay. The property is very nice. rooms are fine with all necessary amenities but not big enough. For a transit stay it's a perfect hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is an immense pleasure to note that you liked our services and hospitality which made your stay pleasant and memorable. I will share your feedback with all of my staff which will serve as an encouragement to perform better every time. I am glad to learn that we were able to meet your expectations at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. We will be glad to welcome you for a joyful long stay with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back.