3,105 results
All reviews square restaurant free shuttle shuttle service novotel hyderabad excellent service swimming pool short stay special thanks excellent hotel room service take care enjoyed my stay front office in room dining excellent stay pleasant stay biryani
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Having arrived late into many airports and needed to find a hotel to stay over, I'm often very disappointed by overpriced, poor quality hotels where staff couldn't care less as soon as you've handed over your AmEx details.
This hotel is an exception. The hotel is only 5 minutes or so by shuttle from the new Hyderabad airport, and the greeting is always friendly. Rooms are good and clean ( not always the case in many large chain hotels in India) and the breakfast buffet is very good. Sadly the food available in the bar is overpriced for a few deep fried Indian treats, which lets it down. Overall, a good hotel, well recommended for it's positive points.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Everything in this hotel was upto the mark, location nearest to the airport for transit passengers, food was amazing, Swimming pool, Gym and SPA. Everything is outstanding. Rooms are spacious and quite cozy and well maintained in this new property. But it is meant only for transit passengers, as hotel is kms away from the city area.

Room Tip: Ask for front facing rooms either Airstrip facing or Pool facing, view is good
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jain,

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel for attending a wedding at this venue. Overall experience was good. It's a busy hotel and usually service is under stretch . at least I experienced in my stay. The property is very nice. rooms are fine with all necessary amenities but not big enough. For a transit stay it's a perfect hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is an immense pleasure to note that you liked our services and hospitality which made your stay pleasant and memorable. I will share your feedback with all of my staff which will serve as an encouragement to perform better every time. I am glad to learn that we were able to meet your expectations at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. We will be glad to welcome you for a joyful long stay with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

1 night stay, location very good for the airport, but never heard a plane! Rooms are excellent, good clean and very comfortable - apart from the pillows. Same old new hotel problem of rubber sponge pillows which are never as comfortable as 'real' ones. Staff, as everywhere in India are excellent and very helpful.

The buffet evening meal and breakfast where both of a very high standard. It was fun watching the various breads being made fresh in the tandoor ovens.

A bit more expensive than similar level hotels but the location and that this is a newly built hotel can explain this.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joos H
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

had a good stay in this property . good rooms,great food,friendly and professional staff. it has all the facilities required and has some great deals . only issue is the connectivity towards Hyderabad. it is purely related to the airport of for people who want to stay away from the city for a break .

Room Tip: choose the rooms nearer to the lobby
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank amithbale
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012