3,075 results
All reviews square restaurant free shuttle shuttle service novotel hyderabad excellent service swimming pool short stay special thanks excellent hotel room service take care enjoyed my stay front office in room dining excellent stay pleasant stay biryani
Reviewed 29 June 2012

This was a quick stay overnight before heading over to a wedding. We chose this place as we arrived in Hyderabad very late (around 11pm) and this hotel is very close to the airport and has a free shuttle bus which we found handy. The shuttle bus was quite frequent - we missed the first one but the second one came around 15 minutes later. The hotel is far away from the city itself, so you would really only stay if you wanted to be close to the airport.
The hotel itself was very clean and quite modern. The staff were friendly and professional.
We didn't have enough time here to try the food, or anything else really, as we had to quickly whisk off to the city the next morning for the wedding! However, based on the rooms, we would happily come back here if there was a need to stay close to the airport.

Tip: A taxi organised by the Novatel from the hotel into the city is quite expensive - we took the free shuttle back to the airport and then got a taxi from there which was much cheaper

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank millzorz

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

It was an immense pleasure to have you stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I am glad to learn that your expectation was meet during your stay at our hotel.

Guest is the first priority at Novotel Hyderabad Airport and we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us, as your positive feedback is a source of encouragement for me and my team to serve better to all our guests in future.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Lovely Hotel. Very Satisfied. Would stay again and encourage others to stay.
Room fine and food very exceptable.
Enjoyed my brief stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Lewis,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is an immense pleasure to note that you liked our services and hospitality which made your stay pleasant and memorable. I will share your feedback with all of my staff which will serve as an encouragement to perform better every time. I am glad to learn that we were able to meet your expectations at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. We will be glad to welcome you for a joyful long stay with us.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport family waits to welcome you back.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Visited novotel Hyderabad airport to meet up with a colleague in transit and had my first meal on a weekday buffet at one of their restaurants called 'The Square' . The buffet spread was very innovative n mesmerising . Right from the starters to the sumptuous spread , every dish I tasted was yummy. I started off slowly with the starters n beer and was tempted to taste every delicacy on menu .....and believe me every new dish seemed to be the flavour of the season in its own way . Hats off to the chef and the kitchen of Novotel airport.
After my first visit since I stay in hyderabad and have to regularly meet up with clients I prefer to take them out to Novotel Airport Hyderabad ......and not only do they relish the exquisite cuisine there ....but even after 20 lunches/dinners I have the craving to visit this place of all the places in Hyderabad with friends n family as well . I recommend this place very strongly to people who stay in hyderabad or transit through . The yummiest cuisine in the city ......from chinese to continental to indian to arabic to russian to french ...u name it and let your taste buds reap the rewards.
Check out the haldi restaurant and the bar lounge full of beautiful paintings on display

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Suruchi,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your experience in the Square at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

It is an immense pleasure to see your kind comments for my culinary team for invigorating your taste buds; I will share your feedback with them, they will be very glad to learn that they are successful in stimulating your flavour buds with their pioneering dishes which will motivate them to deliver better services to all our guests to have a memorable and pleasant time with us.

I am sure that this feedback of yours will serve as an encouragement to all of my staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport Family waits to welcome you back again.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2012

A short stay at the hotel. Rooms are OK although like many modern hotels they are not wearing very well and a little on the small size, but clean and everything works. A very efficient hotel with a routine (every 20 min) shuttle from/to the airport. It is a 40-50 minute drive from the hotel to the centre of Hyderabad so not ideal for business in the city centre. Daily hire for a car and driver from the hotel (8hrs+80km) was available at £31/day.

The hotel has a very good restaurant with a good selection of Indian and regional dishes, fresh Indian breads are cooked to order in a tandoori oven and are a real treat.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

We appreciate your kind comments on Trip Advisor once again.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012