2,908 results
All reviewssquare restaurantmr sunilfree shuttleshuttle servicenovotel hyderabadexcellent serviceswimming poolshort stayspecial thanksexcellent hotelf broom servicetake careenjoyed my stayfront officein room diningpleasant stay
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I always stay here when flying in and out of Hyderabad. The airport is in the middle of nowhere and if you are arriving or departing in the early hours, this hotel is a great alternative to a long taxi journey from Hyderabad.

The rooms are nothing exceptional however the pool and gym are excellent. Food is pretty decent.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Greetings!

Thanks a lot for choosing Novotel Hyderabad Airport to stay every time whenever you are flying in and out of Hyderabad. I am delighted to know that you liked our pool and in balance facilities. Novotel Hyderabad Airport is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city for guest like you, who are not much keen to travel for long.

We do appreciate for taking out your valuable time and write on TripAdvisor.

We hope welcome you back again.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Many thanks for a pleasant stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport! I spent 2 nicht at different times. The second time I came back after my trip I was not feeling well. The staff were very kind, brought me medicine and extended my stay for a few more hours so I could access my room until my flight left. They eve brought me a cushion when I requested one, as the seats are too low for me at the restaurant!
Caroline Mac Farlane

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Curiosity320301

Dear Ms. Farlane,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for your kind words in TripAdvisor, I am glad to know that you liked our services and hospitality which made your stay comfortable with us. I have shared your feedback with my team, which source as an encouragement to serve us better every time.

Thank you once again for sharing your candid feedback with us.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport team awaits to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

our stay has been very very good, clean rooms with hospitality ,excellelent service with very helpful staff . All were trying to help with smiling & excellent altitude.
I will definitely recommend my family and friends .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Umashankar2014
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for your valuable words in trip advisor. We are delighted to know that you liked our hospitality and services which made your stay with us comfortable and memorable. It gives me and my team an immense pleasure to see positive feedbacks which acts as a source of encouragement for all of us.

Thanks once again for appreciating our hospitality and services.

We hope to welcome you and your family back again.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed for a night on 02Mar12 (checked in late straight from a domestic flight) and must say the Hotel is great. Room was lovely, great bed and bathroom lay out is just superb. The gym is too good and the breakfast was of high quality and sumptuous. Very attentive staff, great logistic support to and from the airport are all true delight. On arrival at Hyderabad airport, there was a slight hitch as the counter in the domestic arrival terminal (by the baggage area) was unmanned and had to call the Hotel couple of times to locate the logistics supervisor. Strangely, He opted to send another party by the car that came by but made sure his person guided us to the parking lot to another car- this should be avoided as we did not care. But any self- important person might and that reflects poorly on the Hotel....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank aylur

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for choosing Novotel Hyderabad Airport as your recent stay. I am glad to know that you liked our hospitality, room, in balance and also the breakfat buffet, I have shared your feedback with my team and they are encouraged to perform better as your valuable comments is our source to move forward and make our guests stay pleasant with us.

I have noted your feedback regarding the airport hitch, please accept my sincerest apologises. We regret for the inconvienence caused to you. At Novotel Hyderabad Airport Guest is our first priority and we ensure our guest is having a comfortable stay, starting from the airport till your depart from airport, so I apologise that your expectations was not meet in the airport, please be rest assured that appropriate measures are already taken to the concerened to prevent future occurance.

Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable feedback with us, which helps to improve our services better everytime.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed at the novertal whilst working in India for 6 weeks. For a long hotel stay the facility was excellent with wifi in rooms, a adequate business centre and fantastic gym. The meals are first class with variety and quality, at no time did I feel that I was at risk of illness. The hotel about 40 minutes drive from Hyderabad city and 20 from Cyberabad, but it is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the proximity to the airport is a bonus without impacting on the quality of thevstay. The staff are extremely helpful so all in all I would highly recommended the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Russmel
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments in the tripadvisor. I am glad that you choose Novotel Hyderabad Airport to stay for 6 weeks and it is also a pleasure to note that you liked our facilities and our hospitality which made your stay comfortable and memorable. Your positive feedback is our source of encouragement to serve our guest better every time.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport team awaits to welcome you back again.

Kind regards