“excellent location,very friendly and helpful ,clean,food superb and value for money.”

Novotel Hyderabad Airport
Ranked #3 of 325 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed 5 March 2012

our stay has been very very good, clean rooms with hospitality ,excellelent service with very helpful staff . All were trying to help with smiling & excellent altitude.
I will definitely recommend my family and friends .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Umashankar2014
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for your valuable words in trip advisor. We are delighted to know that you liked our hospitality and services which made your stay with us comfortable and memorable. It gives me and my team an immense pleasure to see positive feedbacks which acts as a source of encouragement for all of us.

Thanks once again for appreciating our hospitality and services.

We hope to welcome you and your family back again.

Regards
Eric Rimbeuf

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed for a night on 02Mar12 (checked in late straight from a domestic flight) and must say the Hotel is great. Room was lovely, great bed and bathroom lay out is just superb. The gym is too good and the breakfast was of high quality and sumptuous. Very attentive staff, great logistic support to and from the airport are all true delight. On arrival at Hyderabad airport, there was a slight hitch as the counter in the domestic arrival terminal (by the baggage area) was unmanned and had to call the Hotel couple of times to locate the logistics supervisor. Strangely, He opted to send another party by the car that came by but made sure his person guided us to the parking lot to another car- this should be avoided as we did not care. But any self- important person might and that reflects poorly on the Hotel....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank aylur

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for choosing Novotel Hyderabad Airport as your recent stay. I am glad to know that you liked our hospitality, room, in balance and also the breakfat buffet, I have shared your feedback with my team and they are encouraged to perform better as your valuable comments is our source to move forward and make our guests stay pleasant with us.

I have noted your feedback regarding the airport hitch, please accept my sincerest apologises. We regret for the inconvienence caused to you. At Novotel Hyderabad Airport Guest is our first priority and we ensure our guest is having a comfortable stay, starting from the airport till your depart from airport, so I apologise that your expectations was not meet in the airport, please be rest assured that appropriate measures are already taken to the concerened to prevent future occurance.

Thanks a ton for sharing your valuable feedback with us, which helps to improve our services better everytime.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Regards

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed at the novertal whilst working in India for 6 weeks. For a long hotel stay the facility was excellent with wifi in rooms, a adequate business centre and fantastic gym. The meals are first class with variety and quality, at no time did I feel that I was at risk of illness. The hotel about 40 minutes drive from Hyderabad city and 20 from Cyberabad, but it is an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city and the proximity to the airport is a bonus without impacting on the quality of thevstay. The staff are extremely helpful so all in all I would highly recommended the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Russmel
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments in the tripadvisor. I am glad that you choose Novotel Hyderabad Airport to stay for 6 weeks and it is also a pleasure to note that you liked our facilities and our hospitality which made your stay comfortable and memorable. Your positive feedback is our source of encouragement to serve our guest better every time.

Novotel Hyderabad Airport team awaits to welcome you back again.

Kind regards

An Accor traveller
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed 27 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel during our recent visit to India. It was a last minute booking and there was some issue with the booking but everything was dealt in the most professional way.

The hotel was upto our expectation and loved it but I do have one complaint against this hotel.

I booked the hotel through their website and I choose a room which had a queen bed. When we reached the hotel for check in we were asked how many guests are staying. I replied saying me and my wife and the receptionist states that I gave to pay additional Rs1000 for the second guest. I was very surprised as I gave travelled to numerous countries and never have I had to pay for the second person. I can understand that extra charge applies if a 3rd person is staying. When I questioned the receptionist she replied that since I had not mentioned that 2 guests would be staying when I booked the room I have to pay the extra charge. I felt ripped off. I think they need to look into this as this is not expected from a hotel chain that has hotels all around the world.

• Stayed: February 2012

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

I am glad to know that you liked your stay with us. It gives us a immense pleasure to get positive comments which serves as an encouragement for all of us to perform better and make our guest stay comfortable and memorable.

I have noted your feedback regarding the additional money charged to you for the second guest, i would like to inform you that we charge the additional money for the extra room amenities which we place in your room and the same process is followed in Accor worldwide.

Thank you for sharing your comments in tripadvisor. We are looking forward to welcome you back again.

Kind regards