“Value for money”

Novotel Hyderabad Airport
Ranked #10 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
“Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel during our recent visit to India. It was a last minute booking and there was some issue with the booking but everything was dealt in the most professional way.

The hotel was upto our expectation and loved it but I do have one complaint against this hotel.

I booked the hotel through their website and I choose a room which had a queen bed. When we reached the hotel for check in we were asked how many guests are staying. I replied saying me and my wife and the receptionist states that I gave to pay additional Rs1000 for the second guest. I was very surprised as I gave travelled to numerous countries and never have I had to pay for the second person. I can understand that extra charge applies if a 3rd person is staying. When I questioned the receptionist she replied that since I had not mentioned that 2 guests would be staying when I booked the room I have to pay the extra charge. I felt ripped off. I think they need to look into this as this is not expected from a hotel chain that has hotels all around the world.

• Stayed February 2012
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

I am glad to know that you liked your stay with us. It gives us a immense pleasure to get positive comments which serves as an encouragement for all of us to perform better and make our guest stay comfortable and memorable.

I have noted your feedback regarding the additional money charged to you for the second guest, i would like to inform you that we charge the additional money for the extra room amenities which we place in your room and the same process is followed in Accor worldwide.

Thank you for sharing your comments in tripadvisor. We are looking forward to welcome you back again.

Kind regards
Eric Rimbeuf
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel is very near to Hyderabad airport just good for Transit Passengers & business meetings, and Airline staff & Crew, This hotel must review its price as they are very high
To this kind of category Hotel in Hyderabad & staff of Hotel need More HR training i did notice
Although staff of hotel are Indians but they are least bothered to Indian customers
They are always around with foreign Airline crew & staff & Yes i do understand they are regular customers and give Business but this does not means to neglect other customers
Management of this hotel please take note of this the soon another comes up near by then
customers will get away from this hotel and end of the day Novotel for Airline crew & staff only . please do take

Room Tip: Every where is better
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad Airport!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I have noted your feedback please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of my team.I have shared your feedback with my team and we regret that your expectations was not meet in Novotel Hyderabad Airport. I ensure that appropriate measures will be taken to address the concerns. At Novotel Hyderabad Airport Guest is the first priority and we always strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest therefore thank you for your valuable feedback as it is important to us to improve our services and perform better to make our guest stay exceptional.

Please mail me at gm@novotelhyderabadairport.com, so that we can get in touch with you for corporate rates, and also let me know about your future visit plans.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Kind regards
India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a nice business hotel situated close to the Airport.Getting to the hotel from the airport is easy as there is a shuttle service which is available form the airport. This hotel is good for transit passengers & business meetings only.The hyderabad city is situated far away(appx 45 mins) which is one of the drawbacks of this hotel.The food was very good with plenty of options in the buffet.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
GMNovotelHydAirport, General Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Airport, responded to this review, 9 February 2012

Greetings!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Regards