“Had the best time of my life there”

Sea Princess Beach Resort
Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Port Blair
Bengaluru, India
“Had the best time of my life there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

We are a big family and planned a trip to Andaman Islands a couple of months back. We booked in this hotel and personally for me it was an out of the world experience. It was a dream location with lush green surroundings, a beauteous beach and a serene environment. To top it up were the brilliant services and facilities offered by the hotel. There was a spa, a multi-cuisine restaurant, sports facilities and many more. What I loved the most was playing with my two daughters on the beach side. It was indeed the best time of my life there.

4 Thank Riti S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Korean first
Allahabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

It was my first trip to Andamans and had no idea about the place. But the hotel’s transportation services made it so convenient for me that I have no words to thank them. Before my arrival at the airport their welcome desk was right there waiting for me and I didn’t have to wait even for a single minute. I was wondering what if I had to go out of the airport and look for a cab myself. On reaching the hotel also I was like wow……… It looked even better than what was shown on the website. The hotel staff was welcoming, rooms were lavish and services were great. I just couldn’t ask for more.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

I got a chance to be here last month and this has been the best stay of my life ever since.

The resort is the best located property I have ever seen on any beach and the rooms are just next to luxurious for a beach resort. I booked the hotel online and never experienced like I had to tell them anything. The staff took care of my arrival, they picked me up and the stay, the food, the sightseeing tour and the sports they made me enjoy was out of the world. I am looking forward to staying here again soon.

Room Tip: Book the hotel in advance as the maximum people like to book this for its location.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Deepika N
Kolkata, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

This property is almost 30 kms from the airport and it took us more than one hour to reach the hotel. On reaching the hotel what impressed me most was the reception. Made of bamboo and canes with cane furniture, it was an open reception with a friendly staff. The rooms were located on a hillock for which we had to climb steep stairs. The rooms were average with all the basic facilities that are required for a comfortable stay. The only thing that bothered us were going up and down the stairs everytime we had go to for food. The view from the balcony was awesome. It overlooked the sea and the beach. Lush greenery and the huge coconut trees fascinated us. Enjoyed our stay in Sea Princess!

Room Tip: sea view rooms are worth staying
2 Thank Rakhi C
Panchkulka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

I was on a holiday to Andamans and had pre-booked this resort. I was amazed at the location. It was better than we thought. The location is really close to beach. What was really nice was the room quality. I stayed in room no. 8 and the view out of my room was something I could have never experience in my own city Panchkula. All we see in our area are hills. We love beaches, me and my family.

The clear waters and sand was our place for the evening walk. I enjoyed the hospitality of the staff as they served hot food in our rooms. The scuba diving experience arranged by the resort people was also fun. Overall a good place to spend some money and enjoy holidays. I will return here soon.

Room Tip: Book the rooms between 6 - 8 the view is really clear from the place. Also ask for food in rooms. Th...
1 Thank Ranjodh S