Stayed here for our final 2 nights in French Polynesia because we had a 4:45 AM airport pick up. The resort is only about 10 minutes from the airport in the opposite direction from Papeete. I believe the resort is more geared to business travelers than most places in the islands. They have a nice pool but little or no real lagoon beach; so it may not be the best choice for an extend beach vacation. Good restaurant and bar, although prices seem higher at these venues than most SPM properties. Rooms are great. Due to our short stay we opted for a basic room. The room includes a separate, completely equipped small kitchen, double sink bathroom, separate wc, 2 closets and large sleeping room. All rooms have either a balcony or patio. Larger suites have 2 levels and 2 balconies. Papeete is about 20 minutes with light traffic. Taxi would be about $23 US each way. The hotel does have a shuttle service to Papeete 4 or 5 times daily for $7 per person. There are a couple of snack shops within a few minutes walk with descent food at very reasonable prices. There is also a small market, very well stocked for its size, just a couple of minutes walk down the road. This was our 2nd stay here and both times the rooms were wonderfully quiet. We would definetly stay here again during a short Tahiti stopover. Staff is very efficient and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia