US$ 382
US$ 370
US$ 83
US$ 75
Pension Te Miti(Punaauia)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 105
US$ 86
Agoda.com
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 97/night.

US$ 218
    US$ 145
    US$ 131
    Priceline
    1,720 results
    All reviewsinfinity poolgarden suitebora borafrench polynesiaswim up barblue bananasmall kitchenshort staystandard roomseparate toiletgreat poolhotel restaurantlagoon viewfull kitchenother islandscrepesour honeymoon
    Reviewed 31 August 2017

Great hotel, nice staff, really good breakfast!
    Amazing infinity pool and an own mini-island around which you can snorkel and experience a bit of the sea life. The view was amazing and you see Moorea really well!!

The room was rather spacious and clean and it offered a kitchen with all amenities.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
    Anne B, Responsable relations clients at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Guests, Ia Orana from Le Manava Suite Resort Tahiti! Thank you for your comment. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our Hotel. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back. Kind sunny regards.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Manava Resort. Papeete is not the most beautiful place in Polynesia so I was happy to just enjoy the hotel facilities during my stay in Tahiti. The infinity pool is really amazing and the full view of Moorea from there is breathtaking. I witnessed the most amazing sunset. I had a lagoon view room and I was impressed by the size of it. I had a full kitchen and lots of space and a great balcony where I could just enjoy the views from. The restaurant is very pricey but the food is top notch. The dessert made with homemade vanilla ice cream is a must. The only down point during my stay was Sunday where they must have some sort of day use special for locals, so the pool was really crowded, specially with kids with balls and toys, taking away the relaxing atmosphere.

Room Tip: Lagoon view
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    Anne B, Responsable relations publiques at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Ia Orana from Le Manava Tahiti Resort, I would like to thank you for your comment. We are happy to see that most aspects of your stay met your expectations and we hope that you have brought home some pleasant memories of French Polynesia. Sunny regards.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our en suite room with balcony was on the first floor, overlooking the sea and the island of Moorea in the distance. The hotel's private beach with bar, deck chairs and umbrellas was right in front of our room. Not far for our daily swim in their pool, using towels provided by the hotel. Bus service not good, so we hitch-hiked into town! People very friendly. "Trucks" are 10 minutes walk away, where one can enjoy a reasonably priced tasty meal from 6pm onwards.

Room Tip: Best views are from bedroom on at least the 1st floor with a balcony facing the sea.
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
    Anne B, Responsable relations clients at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Ia Orana from Le Manava Tahiti Resort, I would like to thank you for your comment. We are happy to see that most aspects of your stay met your expectations and we hope that you have brought home some pleasant memories of French Polynesia. Our apologies concerning the service you have suffered. Sunny regards.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

The resort itself is very nice, very welcoming staff and good English. Our garden view room was massive and also had a cheeky view of the ocean, the bed/shower is great quality. Nice clean resort with lots of seating options near the ocean to watch the sunset and enjoy a drink at their poolside bar. Only thing is that the food and drink at the restaurant is quite expensive and while the food is nice, you don't get much of it and wasn't really worth value for money.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had 3 nights here on the way to our cruise and 1 night on the way home and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was comfortable and spacious, and we had a view over the pool both times. The WiFi was free and fast, the air conditioning good, the beds and sheeting etc very comfortable, towels nice, kitchen facilities adequate, with a door to a balcony. The infinity pool was nice, the aqua aerobics classes were somewhat disrupted the tranquility and I suspect this is an external crowd renting the pool?? the breakfast was included and ample and the staff friendly. A couple of things (reported already in my feedback forms)- the teapots in the restaurant were all chipped, the electric jug in the first room broken and the wood floor of the second stay room was dirty. I cleaned it myself with a hand towel which left the towel black. I did this myself as cannot be bothered with the fuss sometimes but since returning and seeing the prices NZ 500-600 for our room- I should have called housekeeping to do it. The price of these hotels are crazy but they all seem the same- very highly priced. There is the local food trucks you can walk to for better priced food but the quality is not that great. The position of this hotel is handy to the airport, a bank within walking distance and a small supermarket about half hour walk. The shuttle to downtown should be included in the room tariff as this is another expensive add on. Overall the stay was very relaxing and pleasant and I would stay here again if given the choice.

Room Tip: I liked the bottom floor better as no walking up and down stairs and bigger patio.
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank AucklandWiz

Ia Orana from Le Manava Suite Resort ,
    Thank you for providing us with your review, We are happy to hear that most aspect of your stay was nice and I will pass into concerning departement, cleanest of the room, teapots, and electric jug, our apologies for those inconveniences and hope your stay in French Polynesia was good. Sunny regards