We had 3 nights here on the way to our cruise and 1 night on the way home and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was comfortable and spacious, and we had a view over the pool both times. The WiFi was free and fast, the air conditioning good, the beds and sheeting etc very comfortable, towels nice, kitchen facilities adequate, with a door to a balcony. The infinity pool was nice, the aqua aerobics classes were somewhat disrupted the tranquility and I suspect this is an external crowd renting the pool?? the breakfast was included and ample and the staff friendly. A couple of things (reported already in my feedback forms)- the teapots in the restaurant were all chipped, the electric jug in the first room broken and the wood floor of the second stay room was dirty. I cleaned it myself with a hand towel which left the towel black. I did this myself as cannot be bothered with the fuss sometimes but since returning and seeing the prices NZ 500-600 for our room- I should have called housekeeping to do it. The price of these hotels are crazy but they all seem the same- very highly priced. There is the local food trucks you can walk to for better priced food but the quality is not that great. The position of this hotel is handy to the airport, a bank within walking distance and a small supermarket about half hour walk. The shuttle to downtown should be included in the room tariff as this is another expensive add on. Overall the stay was very relaxing and pleasant and I would stay here again if given the choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia