Me and my husband stayed at this hotel when we went to Tahiti for our holiday. This is our first time in Tahiti and hopefully there will be another one and we will stay in this hotel again in room 4208.We enjoyed our stay there and the staff were lovely and very helpful as well.The scenery from our balcony was so lovely we saw everything that was happening in the harbour the boats going out of the harbour and the ones coming back in. We didn't mind the travelling to Papeete. It's best not to hire a car because if it's your first time there you will either get into a accedient or you will get lostyou wouldn't know which lane to take.We didn't go swimming I know it sounds silly but we are a Cook Island born couple we know what it's like if you get burn by the sun ????????
But at this hotel they got a swimming pool,a pool bar you can have a drink while you swimming, they got stools for you to sit on while you enjoy your drink in the pool, or you can swim in the sea yes the sea water is right there for you so take your pick the pool or the sea.We will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to go for a holiday in Tahiti.If you don't want to go to their restaurant you can buy your food and take it back to your room and do your own cooking or you can buy tea and bring it back to your room it's about 5minutes away from the hotel, and they got a bar connected to their restaurant as well,thats where we go before we go back to our room to have our tea.So have a good time there like what we had we really enjoyed our week long vacation there thank you very much to our children for making it possible for us to have this vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia