Stayed for one night at Manerva before going to Moorea. loved it! we arrived about 8pm but received a warm welcome & were surprised at how big and clean the room was, with fully fitted kitchen , separate toilet and well equipped bathroom. Also had a nice terrace. Free wifi in lobby was great. All staff very friendly especially bar staff during afternoon who gave us lots of tips & taught a few local words. Dinner was a great experience as food was delicious. Breakfast was adequate but had enough choice on the buffet, it was all self service. We had lunch before we left which again was of good quality & plentiful. Best of all is the pool area with the fantastic views over Moorea, which is surrounded by a natural reef full of colourful fish.
Loved this hotel & would Certainly return. On our return journey we stayed at the Radisson Plaza which was awful, so choose this hotel if you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Punaauia