“Bularangi Villa-the BEST accomodation on the...”
other traveller has booked this property
Bularangi Villa view from the ocean Bularangi Villa kitchen and dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bularangi Villa front of villa and pool
Bularangi Villa view from the ocean
Bularangi Villa kitchen and dining area
Bularangi Villa Master bedroom
Bularangi Villa Bedroom 2
Bularangi Villa oceanside bure
Bularangi Villa front of villa
Bularangi Villa Living Room
Bularangi villa  view out across bure
Bularangi villa Bedroom 3
Bularangi villa front
Bularangi villa main living area
Bularangi Villa kitchen area
Bularangi villa ocean bure
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
339Janet
Melbourne, Australia
“Bularangi Villa-the BEST accomodation on the Northern tip of Viti Levu!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

From the moment I discovered the property, EVERYTHING exceeded my expectations. The ease with which the owners were accessible, prompt in replying to every queerie, managed my booking with the car-rental (at my request), as well as helping in my choice of motel for our last night in Nandi - all done with 'no fuss' efficiency. The location and property were simply STUNNING - with an uninterrupted view across the water, the little private bure below the main reidence also offered a brilliant outlook for magnificent sunrise/sunset photography. Positioned a short walk from the Wananavu resort, we were also entitled to use their facilities and enjoyed some meals, cocktails and use of snorkelling equipment as well as organising a boat trip from there. Having the choice of self-catering and/or our own delightful cook who was happy to teach us her cooking of local dishes, our decision was easy...and were not disappointed! Our friendly and efficient gardener/manager also made a traditional 'lovu' which was a truly unique,memorable (and delicious) experience! The clean, well-maintained pool added to the feeling of complete luxury and was in constant use. Although there are taxis available, we found it to our advantage to hire a vehicle enabling us to take a few trips around the area and in to the nearest town of Rakiraki for provisions such as fresh produce. The ONLY downside was..Having to leave!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Wellington
Reviewed 14 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
14 Oct 2013
Thank you Barry, Teresa and family and we look forward to welcoming you back at some time in the future!
Suva

Christchurch
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing