This is truley a unique and very special place to visit. You can not help but relax and enjoy nature at its best. Tom and staff make you feel right at home and service was better then 5 stars. The 'family' atmosphere is heightened by the communal dining, which offers a chance for everyone to catch up and share their experiences whilst enjoying fabulous food.
We enjoyed every minute of our holiday and we were sad to leave. I now understand why so many visitors return to this island and we look forward to our next stay.
Jacinta & Peter- Melbourne, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namena Island Resort is a privately owned Fiji island resort. 6 Bure's (cottages) strategically located to maximize ocean views and enjoy the ocean breezes. Maximum guest capacity 12 people. 3 gorgeous private beaches. Namena is rated the "Best Dive Destination In Fiji" and ranked as one of the "Top 10 Dive Destinations in the World". Namena Island is surrounded by a reef designated as a marine reserve with over 22 world famous dive sites all within a 10 minute boat ride from our boat jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Namena Island Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moody`s Namena Hotel Savusavu
- Moodys Namena Hotel
- Moodys Namena Resort All Inclusive
- Namena Island Dive Resort Fiji/Savusavu