This place was beyond our imagination of what the perfect honeymoon could be. We brought our two little girls, ages 3 and 5, and we rarely saw them because they were having a fantastic time over in the Blua Club which is cleverly hidden on the other side of the small resort. This is the best possible vacation if you want to relax, see amazing undersea life either by snorkeling or world-class scuba diving, and eat and drink like royalty. The food was incredible, and we never had the same meal twice during our 7 day stay. The kids had loving one-on-one nanny care from morning 'till night (included!), made friends and never missed us all day long. The staff was genuinely friendly, caring, and always remebered our names.The Bure we stayed in was beautiful and comfortable-- we truly could not have asked for more on this trip. We have traveled all over the world, and we have rarely said, "we'll be back". The Cousteau resort is an exception!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu