We met our adult children here for a weeks stay. I can't begin to tell how wonderful the resort was. There were a variety of activities every day, from snorkeling, to scuba, to volleyball, to day trips to town, the village or the waterfall. All were included in the price, as were the 3 meals per day. We paid extra for a scuba course and the bar drinks. The staff was amazing, knowing everyones names by the end of the first day. Our rooms were large and first class. The food selection was excellent. Three course meals for lunch and dinner with a wide variety of foods to select from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu