We had a fantastic time at Jean-Michel Cousteau and can't wait to plan our next trip. We met some amazing people and have some new friends to enrich our lives.
The resort itself was magnificent and ticked EVERY box! We ALL got what we needed: diving, snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, swimming, hiking, yoga, tennis, squash, relaxation, massages, cultural experiences etc. whilst the kids had a ball with their buddies at the Bula Club. Oh, and I must admit that the diving/snorkelling was out of this world!
We hardly saw the kids as they spent their days sliding up and down the waterslide, playing sport, visiting the marketplace or villages, as well as making new friendships. However, if you do wish to spend time WITH your children/babies, then this is also encouraged. Although it was nice not to have to worry for a change!
Oh, and let's not forget the food..... HEAVEN...... absolutely delicious! We could eat as much as we wanted and could never say no to any of the outstanding, mindblowing desserts. The Chef should be commended!
Our bures were beautifully appointed and serviced well. The staff of course were very friendly, and the service was outstanding - particularly good - as we know some resorts tend towards 'fiji time'!
Everything about this resort was fabulous! We plan to return year after year!
Leanne & Trevor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu