The best resort I have ever stayed at by far. Plenty of personal attention. The entire staff greets you when you arrive and sings a farewell song when you leave. I cried. Every staff member greets you by name every day. We felt like family. Food was superb. Rooms were air conditioned and beautiful. Everything convenient and accessible. Great snorkeling off the resort and a dive boat every day. Special group activities for all the guests like a sail to a private beach with lunch and remote island village with kava ceremony included. Awesome excursions available. Trip to 3 waterfalls, and epic rock waterslide adventure were highlights. The owners, Teri and Allan were wonderful hosts. We will definitely have to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa