We got married at Tavenui Island Resort & Spa on 20th May. Absolutely amazing place, its paradise. All the staff are so welcoming... the villas are amazing, the food is fabulous. Everyone went out of their way to make our Wedding perfect.
Highly recommend it for a holiday. We can't wait to go back for our 1st Anniversary. It is so relaxing but there are things to do if you want like visit the 180 degree Meridian date line, fantastic waterfall trip with scrumptious picnic lunch & a great tour guide, village tours etc etc. or sit back by the gorgeous pool or lay on the beach. It's just an amazing resort to stay at - and the friendly staff & wonderful weather makes you never want to leave
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island