Not only were the New Zealander owners great to us during our anniversary celebration to this island & their resort but the food was great all week and the day trips we took on their boat were the BEST! We got to swim with the mantarays, giant sea rays that are vegetarians. We saw beautiful corals and took a day trip to some other small islands that are close by and snorkeled. We truly loved our trip to this "special" resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning resort is a perfect destination for those seeking a luxurious, romantic, adventurous location. This jewel of the Pacific accommodates just 14 privileged couples in large, private, beautifully appointed bures, each enjoying unsurpassed panoramic views. This is a verdant paradise for nature lovers and lovers of nature, home to dense rain forests, 100's of waterfalls & rivers, white sand beaches, world class fishing and diving and wonderful cultural experiences. Enjoy our friendly staff, organic foods and homemade pasta's & gourmet island cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Taveuni Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taveuni Island Resort And Spa
- Taveuni Island Hotel Taveuni Island