“my impresion”

Movenpick Resort Taba
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Taba
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I was heave nice time in Taba Movenpick Hotel in 08 to 15 march 2012.
Room service nice and good
All personel help full for any problem
Nice SPA service

My minus remark only regarding NO ANNY STANDING ASHES TRAYS for
cigarettes in hotel green area (garden)
any way I have good time there and You can see this on You tube
link below

Andrzej Pawelczak

Room Tip: east part of hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Hotel is large, clean and comfortable, but very noisy, it may have been that it is school holidays, but the walls are very thin, and you can hear people all around you. The beach is awesome, but don't expect to get much relaxing, as the animation team like to walk up and down screaming Volleyball, or you will have someone trying to sell you spa treatments or diving. I did enjoy the place but i found that because so many of the activities are there, i just couldnt relax totally.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank kjwatt
Executi, Manager at Movenpick Resort Taba, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on trip advisor .

we are very glad that you liked the hotel and its facilities.
i will discuss with the animation the activities in order not to disturbe the guests if they wish
not to join the activites.

thank you and looking forward to see you again in Taba.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Movenpick is absolutely gorgeous! Not only is it lovely the food is fantastic and although the animation team are small (Laura, Mina etc) they put their heart and soul into everything and are very lively. Going out in May and cannot wait to be there!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura-Wilson-24

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your Trip advisor review.

we are very delighted that you have had a Fabulous stay with us.

i shared your comments with the animation team and they appreciated them.

we are glad that you have booked your next holiday and looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I was really lucky to chose Movenpick Taba for my vacation i had wonderfull times everthing was amazing the hotel ,and the facilities,people every thing was great and i will be back definitly again.

Room Tip: Rroom on the southside are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank narimannour1a
Executi, Manager at Movenpick Resort Taba, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your trip advisor review.

we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

and looking forward to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My cousin and I had the most wonderful vacation in the Mövenpick Resort in Taba. I can only give positive comments on this hotel. The location is great, the rooms are impeccable, the food is delicious and all of the staff are very helpful and so nice: the people at the reception, the waiters in the different restaurants and bars, the person who helped us with our lugage (Mostafa), the man who arranges the chairs and the towels on the beach (Ahmed), the person who cleaned our room... The animation team deserves a special mention. They are a small team of about 5 young and very enthusiastic people whom are liked by all the guests. Mina and Laura gave my stay an extra dimension. They were so nice: taking the time to make a brief chat and enquiring if we were having a good time. Eventhough in the past I never joined in activities organised by animation, Mina and Laura could convince me to take part and I had great fun doing so. I felt 20 again (and I'm 46!). We also went to watch the shows practically every evening and it was simply great (this is again something we didn't do in other hotels). Since a couple of years my cousin and I end the cold winter in Belgium with a week in Egypt and we had decided before that we would take a different hotel every time but now we are actually considering returning in November already and going to the Mövenpick again. I think that says it all. We had a great holiday and are still enjoying the memories of it each day.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends