6,671 results
All reviews swim up room quiet pool coral sea sunbeds holiday pools egypt waiters wael
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Simply amazing !
I can't fault this hotel !
Third time back & I can't wait until flights are resumed so we can come back !
The Staff , food , rooms , pool are all spot on ! Highly recommended!
We Love coral sea , we love sharm :)
Book this hotel you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank redseadiver79
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We visited this hotel in October 2015 and this was our first time in the country. Upon arriving the staff were lovely and very helpful. We had decided to upgrade our room to a swim up room and the staff arrange this very quickly and at an excellent price (well worth doing once you get there rather than paying the agents fees!)

The room was lovely and a fantastic size. The bathroom had a large walk in shower and seperate toilet, always useful with little ones!

We had 1 very large bed with 2 singles and they were perfect. Myself & my 3 year old shared the large bed, which was huge and very comfy! The room had a TV with limited channels but entertained my little girl without any issues. The room also had a walk in wardrobe with a safe, very useful for hiding away the suitcases!

The swim up room was by far a good choice for us. We had a private balcony where my daughter could take some time out of the sun whilst we could continue to sunbathe & swim whilst being able watch her. The pool was the perfect depth for her and was lovely & quiet. The waiters walked round every 30 mins or so to take orders for drinks and then brought them back. Something we were not expecting!

The restaurant was lovely & clean and the staff were very pleasant. The food varies each night with different themes but we always found the food to be of a good standard. There is also a seperate children's dining area where they can serve them selves and sit at smaller tables.

The evening entertainment was excellent and kept the kids entertained for a period of time each night. There was also a candy floss machine to keep the kids going!

Over all we throughly enjoyed our stay and will be trying out more of the holiday villages in the future :)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola M
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

This is a well set out and organised hotel. We had two two rooms one was a swim up and the other was larger family room right above. We spent a lot of the time downstairs in the swim up pool with was nice and quite and well serviced by the waiting staff with drinks. I should add that we did not tip at all the while holiday and received excellent service. The food in the main restaurant was varied with different theme nights and was some nights of really excellent stanard. My younger children 9 and 11 tried the kids club once, my 11 year old hated it as was aimed at younger kids, however my 9 year quite enjoyed it. The whole queuing and getting there early to get a place was far to stressful though as a parent and not what you want on holiday so we didn't bother with it again. The snorkling just off the pier is pretty rubbish however if you keep walking out it gets shallower to eventually you are on dry beach again and then there is a rocky drop off with the most amazing snorkling I have ever seen and a must see if you stay here in my opinion. Overall a great holiday with good food and plenty of sunshine.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

As a fan of eygpt visited sharm twice to same hotel just to say safety important very safe hotel as for airport unsure . But we have booked To go back twice once in April - and September I am so much looking forward to my visit with my partner . Sniffer dogs on hotel gate guarded entrance to hotel. Guard on beach entrance . Guards not in your face ,but they always have a smile as do all the staff . As u can guess I am a fan this hotel is luxury . The thing is just to get your head round the feeling safe and yes we do here .

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adrian L
Reviewed 6 March 2016

This hotel has everything the staff are the nicest I have ever known. I could not say enough nice things about this hotel. The food in the a la carte restaurant was lovely. I had booked to go back again but holiday company cancelled on us. Personally I can't wait for Sharm and this hotel to open again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family