We wanted a great family holiday and knew that the last time we stayed at this hotel is was very good. So booked again this year. We were not dissapointed as the hotel has not lost any of its charm and still has the same high standards as it did the last time. Ok we had not the best weather but cant hold that against the hotel.
The food at this hotel is in abundance and very good quality. There are 7 places to eat which provide great food. Also with having young kids who can eat 24/7 even they where happy.
The rooms are great and always clean. Plenty room and a free safe. For those who find the temp to hot the tv has ampla channels to help pass the time till you do want to go out. The balcony is lovely and can hold four easy allowing a read or just a small refreshment to be enjoyed. The views varry but always something to see.
There are various pools some heated and with flumes to keep all occupied and for those that just want sun and chill an adults only can help with that.
The gardens are fantastic and the one on entering the resort aith pillars and fountains is superb.
They have a superb dive school for all abilities and a reef at the beach to keep many a wee hour in awe. water sports team to assist in any activity.
The animation team work hard to keep guests active , entertained and laughing when they are on stage. They not only make sport fun but get as many taking part in a fun way so all enjoy. There ability to help encourage people of all nationalities to interact and when needed help improve their game too. Not sure how these guys and girls do it with the long hours they put in but we all appreciated thier efforts big time.
The gym was good but maybe on the small side but that is only noticed at certain times of the day like any other gym.
The spa is there to help you relax and massage away any stress that you have.
The hotel staff are very friendly and any hassle big or small is sorted out quickly and with a smile.
My only complaint is the football pitch needs some work to make it up to the standard of the rest of the hotel.
We would recommend this hotel and resort to anyone be that family couples or friends.
THANK YOU for a wonderfull vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay